I GOT BANNED FOR JOKING (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my name is Bigshow and i was reported by like 6 people for harrasment because i asked someone out and were joking with them and the people who repported me are always making fun of me calling me faggot and all sorts of crap The biggest of the problems is a man named ESC DrunkenDoc this man has insulted me on a personal level and called me all sorts of names made fun of my personality and insulted my dignity i am sick and tired of being abused like this yet when i report them nothing happens and i completly dissagree with this i should have my rights and be able to play a fricking game without being assaulted with names. I have been muted for a week now because of these people reporting me and i would like it repealed because all i was doing is messing around and joking and when i report someone nothing happens i think its a bunch of crap and if there not banned or diciplined i shouldnt be either.

Just seems unlikely that everone would yell/report/insult you for no reason?

Reactions: DrunkDoc
Hello my name is Bigshow and i was reported by like 6 people for harrasment because i asked someone out and were joking with them and the people who repported me are always making fun of me calling me faggot and all sorts of crap The biggest of the problems is a man named ESC DrunkenDoc this man has insulted me on a personal level and called me all sorts of names made fun of my personality and insulted my dignity i am sick and tired of being abused like this yet when i report them nothing happens and i completly dissagree with this i should have my rights and be able to play a fricking game without being assaulted with names. I have been muted for a week now because of these people reporting me and i would like it repealed because all i was doing is messing around and joking and when i report someone nothing happens i think its a bunch of crap and if there not banned or diciplined i shouldnt be either.
I heard what happened in the server; sexual harassment is not a joke. It is a serious thing and cannot be considered a joke. I've been through this in the Panda-Community USA Dodge-ball server. I had a few emotional break downs because of sexual harassment. It's not funny. This punishment is right. I can't say this punishment of yours is wrong. The admin(s) were there and heard everything that you have said on the mic. Even if we don't have a recording of what you said, we can still ask the victim (ESC Shels), and others in the server.

• Agree
Reactions: Joe
Alright, so here we go. First of all, I was there in the server when all of this began. Somehow, you found out that Shels was indeed a female, and began to ask her out over mic. This wouldn't have been an issue if you stopped after one 'no' from Shels, but even after she declined you continuously asked her the same question over and over. Now, I unfortunately disconnected from the server before I could hear much of anything else, however, I got the same story from about four people how you continued to harass her simply due to her gender.

This is very common for female gamers, but it certainly isn't right in any sort of way. I got the contact information to actually speak to the victim herself about what had happened, so I got to hear her side of the story, along with the stories of the people who were there to witness it.

The victim herself physically broke down due to the mental strain your "joking around" put upon her body. This is something I cannot seem to ever stress enough:

Just because YOU think it's joking around, doesn't mean it doesn't HURT someone else.

I can provide the stories of the people who were in the server if need be, including the story from the victim herself.

I feel like everyone should have P-Rec on their TF2 so we can record voice chat too...

Well, I wasn't there, but if what Asuna says is right, then this punishment is fine. Sexual harassment is indeed not a joke, and you shouldn't do it as a joke.

Every time I was on the server, playing with you and being called names, I never heard you asking the other person to stop or anything. Most of the time, you were calling them names back, and so I didn't know who to blame...

Continuing with what Dio said, I've just refresh the page. I don't see any reason why we should unmute you at all. This is not okay. You continued to ask Shels even though she said no. If she wouldn't have minded it or, as Dio said, if you stopped after she said no, it would have been fine. But now, you personally hurt someone. How would you react if someone else asked you out over and over again even though you said no? It would be annoying, wouldn't it?

I don't see why we should unmute you.

Nothing else to say.

It's not my place to reply to this unban request for I am not apart of panda, but BigShow causes problems on the server and this is only the newest of his player disrespect, he also disrespects the admins of Panda (Dio Brando + DeadSworn) for them doing their jobs as server admins, I personally have played on panda for maybe a month and a half and the entire time, BigShows taunts to myself and others gets on my nerves even the admins see it. But Panda Community offers so many chances and newer admins such as Brando are less likely to pull a hammer in their inexperience as admins, Brando has repeatedly came to me as a friend, furious at him but does not want to start anything. Panda admins are ridiculed on server because of the server rules and the admins take a lot of disrespect back for this... BigShow is one of those who constantly trolls and disrespects other players and I snap at him to shut up, i game to relax after work with friends.. not to hear players like this humiliate others online, especially the females. When Admin Brando is not online he talks entirely disrespect full and when she is loading the server all I hear is "UHHH OHHH ADMINS ON NO MORE FUN GUYS"

I feel like everyone should have P-Rec on their TF2 so we can record voice chat too...

Well, I wasn't there, but if what Asuna says is right, then this punishment is fine. Sexual harassment is indeed not a joke, and you shouldn't do it as a joke.

Every time I was on the server, playing with you and being called names, I never heard you asking the other person to stop or anything. Most of the time, you were calling them names back, and so I didn't know who to blame...

Continuing with what Dio said, I've just refresh the page. I don't see any reason why we should unmute you at all. This is not okay. You continued to ask Shels even though she said no. If she wouldn't have minded it or, as Dio said, if you stopped after she said no, it would have been fine. But now, you personally hurt someone. How would you react if someone else asked you out over and over again even though you said no? It would be annoying, wouldn't it?

I don't see why we should unmute you.

Nothing else to say.

To continue the story he then proceeded to call her ugly and some other terms i cannot remember in a load obnoxious voice till she left the server in tears, before calling me on Skype to talk.

Also to note, I believe unless I am mistaken he has been muted/gagged/ or even banned for trollish nature in the past? or mic spam or chat I don't remember but it was roughly maybe 3-5 weeks ago? The name BigShow, is all it is, a big show :p

I heard what happened in the server; sexual harassment is not a joke. It is a serious thing and cannot be considered a joke. I've been through this in the Panda-Community USA Dodge-ball server. I had a few emotional break downs because of sexual harassment. It's not funny. This punishment is right. I can't say this punishment of yours is wrong. The admin(s) were there and heard everything that you have said on the mic. Even if we don't have a recording of what you said, we can still ask the victim (ESC Shels), and others in the server.
says the one who calls me a fag tells me nobody likes me tells me i was an accident and my parents dont love me makes fun of my look

• Dislike
Reactions: Tsumiki and Fennie
This is rediculous i get muted for a week for "harrasment" when mignone roy has admin abused me DrunkenDoc is constintly harrasing me and ive reported this nobody did anything about it i am livid about this and if u want i will talk to the owner this is not right i will accept the punishment but for nothing to be done about all the people on the server harrasing me thats i complete bull shit and i refuse to take that Doc your the biggest one on the entire harrasment you have called me a FAGGOT, FAG, LOOSER,IDIOT,RETARTED, YOU TOLD ME NOBODY LIKES ME, YOU TOLD ME THAT MY PARENTS DONT LOVE ME, YOU TOLD ME THAT I WAS AN ACCIDENT. and just because she is a girl doesnt mean shit I HAVE RIGHTS TOO and Doc is HARRASING ME and ALL U ADMINS DO FUCK ALL ABOUT IT!!!

• Dislike
Reactions: Tsumiki
This is rediculous i get muted for a week for "harrasment" when mignone roy has admin abused me DrunkenDoc is constintly harrasing me and ive reported this nobody did anything about it i am livid about this and if u want i will talk to the owner this is not right i will accept the punishment but for nothing to be done about all the people on the server harrasing me thats i complete bull shit and i refuse to take that Doc your the biggest one on the entire harrasment you have called me a FAGGOT, FAG, LOOSER,IDIOT,RETARTED, YOU TOLD ME NOBODY LIKES ME, YOU TOLD ME THAT MY PARENTS DONT LOVE ME, YOU TOLD ME THAT I WAS AN ACCIDENT. and just because she is a girl doesnt mean shit I HAVE RIGHTS TOO and Doc is HARRASING ME and ALL U ADMINS DO FUCK ALL ABOUT IT!!!
Just because everyone has a right to talk doesn't mean you can harass anyone who has done nothing to you.

Last edited:
Disrespect them i disrespect you lol, hurts don't it? so please dont hurt my friends, as well this is about you not me
Doc im not hurt ive been hurt to much to feel it anymore ive been through too much so dont try and say it hurts me cause it doesnt i just know its severly wrong of you to say those things and when i first met u i had no problem with you untill you started harrassing me

Asuna DID U HERE WHAT I SAID I SAID I WILL ACCEPT THE PUNISHMENT BUT IF I HAVE A PUNISHMENT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HARRASSED ME SHOULD HAVE ONE TOO
As Roy had said, you also called others names too and so did they. But you never told them to stop. So, it just kept going.

when mignone roy has admin abused me
Excuse me, when and how did I even Admin abused? All my Trial Admin time I've only enforced the rules the way it should be done, mind telling me why you're saying that?

Also you got me in my friend list, why didn't you personally contact me when these things were happening? When getting calls, the first thing I do is check the chatlogs, and when I don't see anything, by the time I can join, it's over. Telling me directly something's happening on the mic would've been way simpler.

and just because she is a girl doesnt mean shit I HAVE RIGHTS TOO
Excuse me again, what? Just because she's a girl doesn't mean anything, yes, but in the way that you should treat her like you would treat a guy or anyone else. She's only playing, she's not searching for a boyfriend or anything, and certainly not to be constantly asked out to the point of being harassed.

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki
Asuna DID U HERE WHAT I SAID I SAID I WILL ACCEPT THE PUNISHMENT BUT IF I HAVE A PUNISHMENT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HARRASSED ME SHOULD HAVE ONE TOO

hear* you put wrong word man,
then forgot a comma after I said before second I said, just so people understand
also caps are hurtful </3 it's like you are yelling

• Dislike
Reactions: Mr.Pig and Tsumiki
Look, I'll give an honest viewpoint here. A lot of Admins who don't go on the USA server don't know what's going on here, but BigShow has been known to steal; a lot. I've been there when Roy, my mentor, was in game with me, and yes, she has slain him. Quite frequently, to boot. However, they were all perfectly fair slays. It wasn't like she was only targeting him, nor was she continuously slaying him for no reason. Her actions were justifiable.

It seems as though every time you get punished for your actions, you call unfair claims and such. Whenever you would get slain in game, you would make a huge deal about it when you know for a fact that stealing on Panda servers is against the rules which you agreed to when you first joined the server. Whenever you would get muted or gagged, you would always run to either DeadSworn or myself and asked to be unmuted/ungagged. Or, you would claim that it was "unfair" that you got punished. It's almost as though you believe that you don't deserve punishment for breaking the rules whatsoever.

Now, on to the whole "I get harassed constantly" thing. Yes, I have heard you get harassed before, and have I not stepped in and told them to stop? Yes, I have, and I'm quite certain Sworn, Roy, and and players on the server can back me up when I say this. I know for a fact that Doc says some rude thing, and if I happen to be there, I always tell him to stop. However, I have nerve heard you stand up for yourself and ask them personally to stop. For the most part, you either retort with an insult of your own, or you retort with a name of equal or greater rudeness back at the person who originally spoke.

If people are rude to you, and you're rude back to them, which as I stated earlier, was a normal response from you, I see no reason as to why you're so upset. We do punish those who harass other players, no matter who they are. That's our job as Admins.

Look, I'll give an honest viewpoint here. A lot of Admins who don't go on the USA server don't know what's going on here, but BigShow has been known to steal; a lot. I've been there when Roy, my mentor, was in game with me, and yes, she has slain him. Quite frequently, to boot. However, they were all perfectly fair slays. It wasn't like she was only targeting him, nor was she continuously slaying him for no reason. Her actions were justifiable.

It seems as though every time you get punished for your actions, you call unfair claims and such. Whenever you would get slain in game, you would make a huge deal about it when you know for a fact that stealing on Panda servers is against the rules which you agreed to when you first joined the server. Whenever you would get muted or gagged, you would always run to either DeadSworn or myself and asked to be unmuted/ungagged. Or, you would claim that it was "unfair" that you got punished. It's almost as though you believe that you don't deserve punishment for breaking the rules whatsoever.

Now, on to the whole "I get harassed constantly" thing. Yes, I have heard you get harassed before, and have I not stepped in and told them to stop? Yes, I have, and I'm quite certain Sworn, Roy, and and players on the server can back me up when I say this. I know for a fact that Doc says some rude thing, and if I happen to be there, I always tell him to stop. However, I have nerve heard you stand up for yourself and ask them personally to stop. For the most part, you either retort with an insult of your own, or you retort with a name of equal or greater rudeness back at the person who originally spoke.

If people are rude to you, and you're rude back to them, which as I stated earlier, was a normal response from you, I see no reason as to why you're so upset. We do punish those who harass other players, no matter who they are. That's our job as Admins.
No you dont because if you did you would have gave them a punishment

• Dislike
Reactions: Tsumiki and Fennie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread