Invalid I got banned and didn't even get to know why. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunderbaum

Hello,

I just got banned instantly when I tried to go to a trade server (trade server #25) to sell my unusual. And I got banned, checked the ban reason and it said because of "duplicate account", what the hell is that? I'd like for you to improve on that, atleast warn people before you ban them. I would like a respond to this, and explain to me what a duplicate account is, I got banned by the console, I have never cheated on an alternate account or anything (I'm not fucking retarded) so you can't ban me for that. Excuse my language but I'm slightly frustrated. If you could explain the reason behind banning me, please do. I got banned by "CONSOLE". I may have done something wrong that I don't know about, but I have 3 accounts, 1 that I made back in 2014, that I haven't used since, 1 CS:GO acount (MOLOTOW) and then this one, I do have 1 VAC ban on this account, but that has never ever before gotten me banned from a community server in TF2 before.

20170701085045_1.jpg

Hello,

I just got banned instantly when I tried to go to a trade server (trade server #25) to sell my unusual. And I got banned, checked the ban reason and it said because of "duplicate account", what the hell is that? I'd like for you to improve on that, atleast warn people before you ban them. I would like a respond to this, and explain to me what a duplicate account is, I got banned by the console, I have never cheated on an alternate account or anything (I'm not fucking retarded) so you can't ban me for that. Excuse my language but I'm slightly frustrated. If you could explain the reason behind banning me, please do. I got banned by "CONSOLE". I may have done something wrong that I don't know about, but I have 3 accounts, 1 that I made back in 2014, that I haven't used since, 1 CS:GO acount (MOLOTOW) and then this one, I do have 1 VAC ban on this account, but that has never ever before gotten me banned from a community server in TF2 before.

View attachment 7531
Duplicate Account is a fully automated ban and is against players dodging their ban on their main account aka preventing players to play on alts on our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread