Accepted I got banned and didn't even get to know why. (Continuation 2) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunderbaum

So, I'm creating another thread becuase the other was closed.

Hello yet again,

As we all know by now, I have been banned without any real reason, as I have not done anything to deserve a ban. And the reason behind me writing that is because I have not cheated, scammed anyone, spammed, trolled, hacked, or modded. So I have personally not commited any "virtual crime". But I still got banned. Permanently, and everyone who I talk to are just telling me to write a paragraph on why I should be unbanned. And so I will do that then.

The Reason Why I Should be Unbanned:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Wunderbaum.&Submit=Search

(Current) Steam name: Wunderbaum.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90831555
Time of ban: 07-01-17 15:02
Reason: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Banned by: CONSOLE

I think I should be unbanned because I have not done anything to deserve a permanent ban, I have not cheated, or broken any rules at all. And I have never even argued with another player on a Panda-Community server. I have stood up for myself when verbally attacked, but that is not a federal crime. And have never had a previous ban. And have NEVER cheated on an alternate account.

Respond please.
You know that everyone has something to do and they might not have time to respond. Either that or they dont want to or don't have any information on you to respond to the appeal.

So please be patient. The admins will get around to the appeal when they can

• Agree
Reactions: Bass
I'm aware of that, I am just pretty frustrated over this whole unnecessary situation.

Ah hi, @Madact mentioned having information for you, it might take a bit 'till she gets round to this.

That's a lot better :) Thank you.

Right so basically the CONSOLE banned you because it believed you where linked to two accounts. These two account are permanently banned for hacking. The reason why the CONSOLE linked you to them was because of your IP address matched them, so the system thinks 'Oh it's the same guy, I must ban this user to protect the servers!'.

So looking at the banned accounts, they where made back in 2015. I thought right that's a little too far back because you mentioned playing on the servers beforehand (I think) I check your sessions, low and behold you have played on panda servers without receiving a ban.

So what basically happened is your IP changed to an IP that is banned here, system thinks you're the same person and just bans you. It happens we've had it before. It's rare / uncommon. The reason we have this system is to stop the same person from coming back over and over again. Sometimes false positives get through.

TLDR ; I'm happy to unban you based on what I've seen. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread