I don't think in jb guards should have crits rather mini crits. (1 Viewer)

Do you think guards should have crits?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is fair for low health class's like the scout to die from getting shot in the calf two times by a pistol because that is what it feels a single medic crossbow needle kills a low health class in one shot if i'm correct, The guards should have minicrits instead because they won't die the second they try to rebel and also when warden is alive the normal flamethrower is just a better phlog, Scouts could pose a threat if there are only minicrits for guards but also take into mind random crits, engineers with the eureka effect suffer from guard crits they pose no threat to blu team till the warden dies, Rebelling would be more easy if you know what you are doing or harder if the guards aren't retarded, So here is what it might look like there is a good team of guards one guarding the secret Way later in the round a eureka engineer decides to teleport while a blu is watching him down the less damage will give the engineer a higher chance to escape also a pyro could airblast them to cancel the teleport animation therfore stop him from escaping and fighting guards would be 10000X WAY MORE EASY, If the blu team is full of guards and a warden with real skill and not just saying they have skill due to retarded flamethrower go brrr

I don't think it is fair for low health class's like the scout to die from getting shot in the calf two times by a pistol because that is what it feels a single medic crossbow needle kills a low health class in one shot if i'm correct, The guards should have minicrits instead because they won't die the second they try to rebel and also when warden is alive the normal flamethrower is just a better phlog, Scouts could pose a threat if there are only minicrits for guards but also take into mind random crits, engineers with the eureka effect suffer from guard crits they pose no threat to blu team till the warden dies, Rebelling would be more easy if you know what you are doing or harder if the guards aren't retarded, So here is what it might look like there is a good team of guards one guarding the secret Way later in the round a eureka engineer decides to teleport while a blu is watching him down the less damage will give the engineer a higher chance to escape also a pyro could airblast them to cancel the teleport animation therfore stop him from escaping and fighting guards would be 10000X WAY MORE EASY, If the blu team is full of guards and a warden with real skill and not just saying they have skill due to retarded flamethrower go brrr
1v1s will be more fair for the red member and they might win if they have skill and also give admin the power to turn off/on guard criticals!

• Disagree
Reactions: _Black
1v1s will be more fair for the red member and they might win
1691923552588.png

I don't think this is a good selling point when team ratios tend to look like this.

As a rebeller main I get the frustration but all that can really be said is get good. There's a good chunk of rebellers that manage themselves with crit disadvantage as it is. Two good rebellers forcing failrounds every day would be shit.

Attachments

• 1691923236656.png
    1691923236656.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 84
I can speak as a rebeller here. We had maps ending 14:1 for the red team 10:2 for the red team and 11:4 for the red team. IF they had no crits or only minicrits those scorelines would be 15:0. 12:0, 15:0.
Its really just about using ur brain as a rebeller or fully send it towards the warden and hope for a random crit.
Keep the crits, they need em.

• Useful
Reactions: Baldman and crubf
Round 5762 Of trying to remove crits

View attachment 28195
I don't think this is a good selling point when team ratios tend to look like this.

As a rebeller main I get the frustration but all that can really be said is get good. There's a good chunk of rebellers that manage themselves with crit disadvantage as it is. Two good rebellers forcing failrounds every day would be shit.
I know this will be harder for blu team maybe at say five or less reds remaining the guards get minicrits instead?

Well that is a reason to have crits

"Low-health Scout"

Get better at dodging? Scout is like the fastest of the nine classes.

Yeah as a late night blu player, the crits are pretty much essential. It's pretty common to see 4-6 blus maximum versus about 20 reds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread