Declined i cant do anyting (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR_Seal

ok so i just put something saying i got banned for no reason but the thing is im not showing on the ban list so i cant give you the link and that means i dont know who banned me and the time was near 2015 i cant remember my steam id is this STEAM_0:0:61009111 and i should be unbanned because i did nothing wrong it just happened for no reason i dont if an admin banned me by mistake and he forgot to unban me but i dont know what to do anyone have the same thing tell me but i dont know so admins if you are reading this plz unban me

Reactions: Heratade
what aimbot ive never used aimbot ever this must be a mistake

Chill out DR_Seal.

I will get to the bottom of this. If not evidence is concluded then that ban will be removed. But right now I need to get my contacts and research together.
Not sure how long this will take though.

Ok so I wanted to ask you if you have made any alts? Any accounts that can be linked to you like a brother or sister or...wife you might want to list down now.

If you confess to no alts, we'll go from there.

what like different accounts my brother has one linked to this pc because hes saving up for one hes my little brother liam whos 14 so its linked to my pc so yes but thats it only one account whats my brother like i said and he also has access to my account because i have games he does not so i have to share them with him

I all ready have the answer and I kind of need you to show me any other steam account that share the same computer and network you connect to. I'll explain why in a moment.

Ok. I'm going to explain everything here.

Basically your account was banned due to it being linked to another banned account via IP match. Your brother has not played on panda, so I doubt it was him who used this account but you. You are the only one who has played on panda. Here is the account that is linked to you ;

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210749568

It's a throw away account with a VAC ban. You also have a VAC ban on your main, but it is clear that this is you.
This account was also banned by Supreme, but originally was banned by @DeadSworn when he was a trial admin. Meaning we have a good chance of having a demo.

But the throw away account is proof enough. It looks like a TF2 VAC, with an IP match to you. I'm pretty sure it's some good hard evidence right there. You've been hacking, but not very smartly to change your IP when connecting back to your main account to join panda. That's why Noodl banned you, cause he must of spotted it.

That's pretty much it. If deadsworn has the old demo is a double whammy. You can't really explain how you can have the same IP to a throw away account o3o

• Informative
its was not me i swear i never used hacks its was mostly likely my brother because he has access to my account hes the only other one who does well i just go play on a different server i guess

its was not me i swear i never used hacks its was mostly likely my brother because he has access to my account hes the only other one who does well i just go play on a different server i guess

Can I take this one? Yes? Ok.

It doesn't matter who it was. If it is your account, you are responsible. If you let someone else play on it and they fuck up, you both take the punishment. Even if you "won't let him play on your account anymore", as 90%+ of people in this situation then go on to say.

• Agree
Reactions: Dio Brando
Off-topic: Honestly, anyone who knows they have a sibling should use caution and common sense when dealing with online-related games. If you've ever thought about cheats yourself then it's not hard to figure out that perhaps your brother(/sister?) could have the same thought as you at some point. But it just seems like the "oh no it was my brother" reason is the only one that is popular here.

On-topic: Need demo, as already stated.

Tbh I do believe the throw away hacked steam account linked to the IP is enough evidence. I'll poke Deadsworn for the demo but I'm confident enough to close this one up.

I'll update this if a demo is presented.

Ok. I'm going to explain everything here.

Basically your account was banned due to it being linked to another banned account via IP match. Your brother has not played on panda, so I doubt it was him who used this account but you. You are the only one who has played on panda. Here is the account that is linked to you ;

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210749568

It's a throw away account with a VAC ban. You also have a VAC ban on your main, but it is clear that this is you.
This account was also banned by Supreme, but originally was banned by @DeadSworn when he was a trial admin. Meaning we have a good chance of having a demo.

But the throw away account is proof enough. It looks like a TF2 VAC, with an IP match to you. I'm pretty sure it's some good hard evidence right there. You've been hacking, but not very smartly to change your IP when connecting back to your main account to join panda. That's why Noodl banned you, cause he must of spotted it.

That's pretty much it. If deadsworn has the old demo is a double whammy. You can't really explain how you can have the same IP to a throw away account o3o
Posted the demo in the admin section on slack if any admins would like to view it, it crashed my tf2 after a couple of seconds but you should be able to see enough that it's a hacker if it crashes yours like it did mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread