I am leaving (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

illikal03

Donator
I had my fun on the servers and i enjoyed making lots of new friends.
But i had enough, for quite some time i have been thinking about leaving.
The main reason for this is kevin, i completly dislike the way he treats people and he simply uses people to get what he want.
I know this is a horrible thing to say but this is what i think.

Some months ago when a few admins left he promised to change, and people proposed new things to make this community work better. I to thought it would get better from that point but it never did, he just said that to avoid more people leaving.

Things will never get better here so that is why i am leaving.

I wish everyone the very best, i will stay in contact with some of you.
Happy new year i guess.

Electrod, Jonas and now you. Every good friend i've known (between the gameserver admins) is leaving. I'm really going to miss you illiboi, take care!

I had my fun on the servers and i enjoyed making lots of new friends.
But i had enough, for quite some time i have been thinking about leaving.
The main reason for this is kevin, i completly dislike the way he treats people and he simply uses people to get what he want.
I know this is a horrible thing to say but this is what i think.

Some months ago when a few admins left he promised to change, and people proposed new things to make this community work better. I to thought it would get better from that point but it never did, he just said that to avoid more people leaving.

Things will never get better here so that is why i am leaving.

I wish everyone the very best, i will stay in contact with some of you.
Happy new year i guess.
if you would be up to get infos you would know that its in progress, anyways thanks for your time here and goodbye :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if you would be up to get infos you would know that its in progress, anyways thanks for your time here and goodbye :)

The staff manging is, yes, but he is also referring to things like banning Wyrian for personal stuff that was not related to gameservers.

Its a bit of everything that causes me to leave, everything takes ages and our opinion doesnt matter much. I never felt like i was part of a team. We just follow whatever kevin decides, he needs to change. And i say this for the good of this community.
I said it to him some time ago but he clearly doesnt care. He probably never liked me at all to begin with.

Its a bit of everything that causes me to leave, everything takes ages and our opinion doesnt matter much. I never felt like i was part of a team. We just follow whatever kevin decides, he needs to change. And i say this for the good of this community.
I said it to him some time ago but he clearly doesnt care. He probably never liked me at all to begin with.
surely not, we had that part a while ago and if you still think that way then yeah.
i tell no one what to do or anything else people here have nearly no restrictions (which will change in the upcoming days since i already discussed it with evo)

lets say i am the bad guy here and everything solved.
and that i dont like you is stupid.. but whatever

See ya lad!

I'm sorry for this, Illi.
I will anyway remember you as one of the 3 most helpful Full Admins (together with Evo and the Electrod who went away).
But, you made your choice, and that's the most important thing here. See you in game, Illi. :hoof:

I never really knew you but you seemed nice from afar :p Hope you move onto whatever that will make you happier. Bye bye :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread