i am affraid i have to leave you. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OxyGenE

And here we go .... it had to happend, and it is happening. I am resigning. BUT ! I am only "temporarly" resegning. After a month of serious thinking and a little conversation with skiffa and wolf i came to the conclusion i have to take a break, a long break.
You see, since a few months my activity was decreasing ... alot. And it is still not verry high. Talking with skiffa we concluded that i was only playing to administrate wich stresses and tires me. I am indeed most of my time pissed off easly and not paying attention to what is going around. Talking with wolf we conclueded something i didn't expect but that is also true i am having a hard time judging poeple's wrong side and allways punish.
Besides not feeling well on the servers, i am not feeling well on the forums too. I do not have the will and rarely taking care of reports and applications. I think i need a break without any admin obligations and get my head clear. I will re-apply in a few months, if you will then think i am still worthy to have an admin tag then i will get back through a trial period and stuff. But now i need to rest a little and just enjoy the community and servers as a simple and unaware user.

I still love the panda community, i will keep playing on the servers and get on the forums.

This being thank you all, i had a great time administrating here and i hope i will again if i am accepted again in the future ^^

Reactions: mosteraz
I guess you did the right thing, taking a break before it got any worse. Hope to see you back soon.

Reactions: OxyGenE
The title really should be "My hiatus". Misleading as fuck mate haha.

I can understand you need a break, we all do at times. I'll be waiting for you to come back and I can guaretee you I'll support you on your next app :)

I can understand you need a break, we all do at times. I'll be waiting for you to come back and I can guaretee you I'll support you on your next app :)
thanks ^^

Feels kinda weird, seeing all my former mentors leaving.
Gonna miss ya my m8

O-Oxy, N-noo.... ;~;

;~;
I crie evrytiem

I STILL CRY FOR YOU ;(

Well you did some great work here :) I look forward to seeing your return in the future oxygene. Keep me added on steam please so we can stay in contact :)

Well you did some great work here :) I look forward to seeing your return in the future oxygene. Keep me added on steam please so we can stay in contact :)
just did what any admin should do: showed i was alive on the forums and connected on my server, nothing so exeptional ^^
and i do not plan to remove anyone from my friend list ;)
but now i will have to stay muted on jailbreak ;-;

Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread