I’m dumb (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimjo

Donator
well I’m dumb at school so instead of actually doing my homework I will ask you all, if people can get All the questions 14-26 I’ll give them a key (I’m noob I don’t have that much). I have googled the first 13 but I need the others if anyone can help the would be great.

Edit: done up to question 16. Also the homework is in for tomorrow so I’m most likely dead.

36229808-8B32-49BD-A177-B5EE36BF6515.png

Last edited:
  • Creative
Reactions: Jayy
Eh I may as well do it since I’m bored now and I feel like this is a bad idea xD Not gonna do all of them tonight though

Gone to q18. Gonna do rest tomorrow unless someone posts here lul

I’ve done every single one before 18 but not 18 itself

23: Medieval inoculation was the practice of piercing the skin and coating a small area with infected tissue or fluids from a sickness. It was first performed by Jenner when he scratched the skin of John Phipps with cowpox fluids, and later smallpox matter where the eight year old boy did not show signs of infection afterwards despite the high likelihood he could have contracted them. Since then, the practice has evolved into having weakened strains of contagious or widespread diseases in low amounts injected directly into the bloodstream for the host's body to create an immunity to said disease.

I want my key now.

Reactions: Jimjo
18: Many hospitals were run by Nuns, and due to the Enlightenment in the 18th century, the voluntary hospital movement began.
19: Hospitals in the 18th century not only helped the physically sick, but the mentally ill/insane and the poor as well.
20: Important principles of modern surgery were founded in the 18th century, and people became more trained in hospitals, passing their knowledge of surgery to others.
21: Throughout the 18th century, the idea of religious healing and scientific healing grew apart, and due to the scientific discoveries (such as John Hunters), people believed more in scientific healing.
22: John Hunter discovered the importance of controlling infections during surgery, as well as using surgery and amputation as a last resort. Additionally, one of his most notable impacts involved an experiment which successfully demonstrated the concept of collateral circulation, ultimately leading him to formulate procedures that could bypass vascular aneurysms.
23: Inoculation was introduced to Britain and New England to protect people likely to be at risk of infection with smallpox in the late 18th century. It involved breaking the skin and introducing tissue from another illness.
24: When Edward Jenner was young, he observed that people who caught cowpox while working with cattle were known not to catch smallpox, so he inoculated James Phipps (the son of his Gardener), with cowpox, a similar virus to smallpox, to create immunity against it.
25: Concern about the safety of this vaccine led to opposition and then repeal of legislation in some instances, ultimately leading to a Vaccination Act to allow for the vaccine to not be administered if 2 magistrates (parents) consented to it on a signed certificate. Opposition also arose from the fact that Cowpox did not occur widely and doctors who wanted to test the new process had to obtain cowpox matter from Jenner.
26: Jenner was able to overcome opposition to vaccines because of the short tail of the initiative and high levels of disease awareness.

@Jimjo Wheres my key this took me like a half hour

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=140809275&token=etmBp_P7

Last edited:
pretty sad your trying pay older people to do your homework. :bbtcat:

• Funny
Well all the questions have been answered and the person who answered them all was xplosive action so he gets the key. Jim also sent me a detailed answer so I will give a cosmetic if some kind just send me a trade offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread