Accepted Hurleys Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurley

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname--IRL it's Bartek Orzechowski, IN GAME Hurley

- Your age--Birthday Is September 13,1998 (16)

- Who gave you permission to apply?--EvoWarrior5 & Noodl Gave Me Permission

-Your Steam2 ID--Steam ID STEAM_0:1:108045193

- Your general online times and your timezone-- Well it all depends on the day, Monday Through Friday im usually online around 7-10pm.On the weekend im online around 5pm to 12am. This all really depends if i dont have plans. Timezone-Central European Time (UTC+01:00)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?--I play on the Dodgeball1 server just so that im getting this right the servers ip is 193.192.59.191:27045,i know that the admin spots are full ATM but for the near future i would like to apply for admin on the dodgeball1 server.Of course i would join other server, if anyone is in need of my assistance on other servers id be more than glad to help out as much as i can.

- Do you have a microphone?-- Yes i do have a microphone, i rarely use chat, only for RTV and RTD

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator-- I was a Moderator for a community called Lethal Zone back in like 20012 id have to say. I dont quite remember the year.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?-- Sadly No..But i hope that ill have mentors to guide me through it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?-- Well i think i would be a great asset to the community. One of the traits of my personality is that i love to help out, Even if i know that i have no chance of doing so, Id find ways to do what i can.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.--If someone is micspamming,chatspamming,is being insultive or racist then i would give them a warning to stop immediately.If the person does not comply then i would mute or gag him for 5 or 10 mins. If the person still continues to break the rules then i would kick him/her. If he/she comes back and still is disobeying server rules then i would kick him/her again but for a longer time. Now if someone was stealing or blocking i would tell them to stop and that its against the rules.If the person continues i would slay, and if he says breaks another rule then i would slay him/her again after the second slaying i would kick him/her from the server.and if he/she comes back and still continues to break the rules i would kick him/her again but for a longer time.If i saw a hacker in the server i would try to record him hacking and then ban him/her from the server.inappropriate sprays i would warn them to change it, if i see that the person still has the same spray then i would kick them for 5mins (should be enough time to change their spray to something nicer) if the person still has the same spray then i would kick them again, after each kick i would add 5 mins . so after a 3rd kick the person would be kicked for 15mins.

Well thats my application, Thank you all for reading this !

Reactions: Mertes
Hurley! Right to the point, really chill guy, great to talk to! Been on mumble a few times and played MvM once or twice, Havent got a problem with you :D As for the server you are applying for, yeah maybe when there is an opening as we are full but I would not have a problem with you joining the team <3 +1

Reactions: Hurley
  • Friendly
Reactions: Broski
  • Friendly
Reactions: metsän henki
A really nice guy never seen him break any rules and has also notified me about rule breakers, I'd give this a strong +1

Reactions: Hurley
  • Friendly
Reactions: TreatFly
Freindly guy, good app and good playtime.
Your chatlog seems fine too.

+1

• Friendly
Reactions: Redspike
Sadly because I rarely visit Dodgeball #1 I have yet to see you ingame. I'll try to visit it more often before I make my vote on you :)

Accepting this. Welcome to the team.

Kevin will add you to give you your rights. I'm putting @Supreme and @Foxxy up as your mentors.

Thank you so much !! I am very honored to be a part of the team !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread