Hurley M.I.A ??? (1 Viewer)

Hurley

Donator
Hey guys, I wasnt able to play tf2 today and wont be able to play tomorrow . I Have a lot of things i gotta focus on in school. Ill definitely be on friday after school. I hope that you guys will understand this well because we all have things to do ''outside'' the game world. But yeah thanks for reading this !

P.S - I wasnt sure where to post this thread but i thought
information was a good spot .

• Friendly
Reactions: Zeprus and Lukas
Well, first of I don't wanna be rude, I hate being rude, so please don't take this offensively but this post was pretty useless. Posting about you being inactive is not needed, maybe just making a status about it would be better. :/ Don't take it offensively, just ya... take it easy and just don't do it again. :)

Hey guys, I wasnt able to play tf2 today and wont be able to play tomorrow . I Have a lot of things i gotta focus on in school. Ill definitely be on friday after school. I hope that you guys will understand this well because we all have things to do ''outside'' the game world. But yeah thanks for reading this !

P.S - I wasnt sure where to post this thread but i thought
information was a good spot .
Servers > Information
Good spot? Spot on.

• Funny
Reactions: Mertes
It's cool that you let us know about your inactivity even though it is not really necersary, but you are only going to be inactive for 2 days then that is not really very imortant for us to know to be honest.

Also this thread should be placed in off topic imo.

Users who are viewing this thread