Answered Hunger Games safe zone (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMario17

Can warden make it to where the safe zone is anywhere outside of cell area? I've never heard of this happening, and I was killed when I went into Red side pool in hopjb

the specific LR was HG No Medic Return to cells at 5, so i figured it was implied that we could leave cells

Safe Zones are a recommendation.
There are no rules stating where it needs to be.
You can go anywhere aslong as you are still being active (checking secrets/rebellers etc.)

You simply cant make a safe zone at all.

Ohhh... He Made the entire outside of cell area a safezone?
Yeah no, i think with the wording (return to cells at 5) it should be clear that its wanted to go outside of cellarea. (However he could say to stay in cellarea since there are no rules, but would be a bit stupid if you ask me.)

Safezones should be somewhere ontop of a small minigame/ontop armory or medic which doesnt mess with the flow of HG

• Informative
Reactions: PokeMario17
While the rules don't define what areas are allowed to be considered a "safe zone", 99% of the time wardens make safezones simply on top of areas like armory or medic, or other structures like the top of the cage in Hopjb. BLUs aren't required to stay in safe zones, but they are the one area where REDs are KOS if they enter.

While not required by the rules, as _Black said, I would personally recommend you keep safe zones to areas like on top of armory, medic, or other relatively small buildings so as not to mess with the flow of Hunger Games (or other buildings nearby cell area if the main cell area doesn't have any good areas, like the tower on Oranger). The only time I would monitor the outside area like a safe zone is if the LR restricted the Hunger Games fighting area to the cell area.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: PokeMario17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread