READ ME How to Donate to Panda Community (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to Donate with Steam Market:

add kVN and give me some random item that i can put in the Steam Market for the amount that you want to donate (you pay the fees) after you buyed the item and i recieve the money i add your donator rights ~5-10min.
pls make it to "bought"
Im really, honestly sry ^.^ But it hurts my eyes :c

Money-Man.jpg

And i just donated TAKE MY MONEY NAOW

Hey I just attempted to donate in PayPal there was a transaction by my benifits are not showing up. It's been 20 min or so I'm just paranoid. Is there anyway I did somthing wrong? / did you get the funds.

Hey I just attempted to donate in PayPal there was a transaction by my benifits are not showing up. It's been 20 min or so I'm just paranoid. Is there anyway I did somthing wrong? / did you get the funds.

Hi! If you've added the Steam ID in the PayPal notes then please wait until Kevin will see it tomorrow and he'll add your donator status. Currently donations are all manual.

Hi! If you've added the Steam ID in the PayPal notes then please wait until Kevin will see it tomorrow and he'll add your donator status. Currently donations are all manual.
Thanks sorry, I'm just anxious, you know how it is.

Can somebody tell me the console command for the killstreak effects? I forgot it D:

added a new perk > Donator Rank on the TeamSpeak 3 Server aswell as on Discord

please write me on steam/forums with your nick on ts3/discord so i can set the groups.

update 23.04.2017
  • removed trails (might appear somewhere in the future once i look into the store features itself, though quite against it as in my eyes its just useless content that every single player needs to download and yeah..)
  • added a new function in the new server ad plugin which gives donators the ability to hide the output of the ads on the server /toggleads - things like "visit us at panda.tf etc." wont be shown then anymore until you enable it again with /toggleads

pricing schema has been updated.

OLD:

2 months = 5€ / 4 Keys
4 months = 10€ / 8 Keys
6 months = 15€ / 12 Keys
8 months = 20€ / 16 Keys
10 months = 25€ / 20 Keys
12 months = 30€ / 24 Keys
Lifetime* = 50€ / 40 Keys

NEW:

2 months = 5€ / 3 Keys
4 months = 10€ / 6 Keys