How do you see the head admins? (1 Viewer)

I begin.

Max is first one.

Max is the "Big panda in heaven". He works like a car but is running with beer. When you want to chat with him you better prepare to wait if you stand up early. You can be sure to see him online until 4-6 am. When he got work and beer he stays awake for like 2 days. If you want to discuss something with him you better know what you are talking about. If you don't know you will be conducted on the right path by him. You also can ask him everything. But before you ask, start an internet search engine to know what he is talking about. But I think usually you will understand most of the things he says. You can allways trust Max. If you did something wrong you get a second chance. If you give him a puzzle he will try to solve it. He loves puzzles. If you piss him off, he does piss back. You will notice that when you got the bad feeling you made panda sad. You could call it "passive backpissing" because actually he doesn't anything to blame you. He is the guy programming things for the servers. If you got an idea or a request you only have to tell him and he will consider about it. If it was a good idea he will implement it. You could also call him "The boss spawner". If max joins the duel server you can nearly be sure that he will spawn a boss within the next hour. If you are friendly to him he is also friendly. If you are unfriendly he is also friendly, but gives you the feeling you are a asshole. Thats weird. Also he likes "The Original". If you give him one you will feel good because you know you made him happy (I like making other people happy). You don't dare to spam him with messages. He is the person you have to respect. If you don't respect him you later wish you did. He will teach you what respect is. You don't know how he does that but later you know you better don't mess up with him. When you did you will never forget how you gotthe feeling you did something terribly wrong. He doesn't need to say anything. You just suddenly got the feeling like when the old prime lion gave you a long severe look. Instant respect. But you don't have to fear him. Well, you have to fear him if you break rules or are cheating. But if you don't he will be the best admin (and friend) you can wish to have. If you know Max for a while you will love him. Love him like a older brother.

Kevin is the second one.

Kevin is a really funny guy. If you spam him he will start his fully automatic spam program and send you something around 10 messages per second. But he knows his powers and stops when he thinks it is the right moment to stop. And actually he is very good in finding the right moment to stop. Kevin is like an owl. Work at night, sleep at the day. Must be a panda-community thingy (looking at my clock, 2:15 am). Kevin likes WoW. If you ask friendly he might start a livestream for you. He likes to show what he is actually doing in game. If you have a hardware question you can ask him. In 99% of cases he can help you. In the other 1% he will look how he can help. I love that.

Last but not least Keiii.

Keiii is the silent watcher concealed in the background. You don't see him, you don't hear him but he is there. If he does something he does it properly. No tinkering. If he says something he says it shortly but gets the gist. If you piss him off he will be miffed about it. If you are friendly to him he will be friendly to you. If you ask him something he will try to help you. Sadly I don't know him very good and can't say much about him.

Now it is your turn. What are the admins (and maybe other people) in you eyes? I don't know enought about other people to write something about them. When I do I will write something. I would be delighted to read something about myself ;)

Users who are viewing this thread