Accepted HorizonCookie - Reapply (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HorizonCookie

-Name/Nickname: HorizonCookie (aka Caveman)

-Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:36601836

-Online Times and timezone: I play almost every day on duel nowadays as I have more time now. I normally play on weekdays from 19:00 to 01:00 GMT.

-Do you have a Microphone?: No.

-Previous experience in Admin/Mod: Yes.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I am applying for duel #1.

-Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
Yes, I was an Full Gameserver Admin here on Panda earlier.

-Why should we choose you?:
I am an active player that is helpful and I've good knowledge. I know how to handle sourcebans since I was an full admin earlier.

-Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

- Micspamming or insulting in voicechat:
- A single warning, and if it continue, 60 mins mute.

- Spamming or insulting in chat:
- A warning, and if it continue, 60 mins gag.

-Hacking:
If i get to see a hacker i will spectate the player to actually see if he is hacking. If he/she is hacking, I'll record a demo and during trial I will submit that demo to my mentor.

-Racism/Sexism
- I'll give 1 warning before i gag/mute him/her for 2hours if he keeps beeing racism/Sexism i will give a mute/gag for 12hour.

-Non-English
- I'll warn them 2 times and after this i will gag/mute them for 60 min.

Inappropriate sprays: I will remove the spray and give the player a warning, if he/she sprays it again I will kick him/her, if he/she continue, this will end up in 8 hours ban.

Admin impersonation: I will warn the player to change his/her name and tell that he is breaking the rules. If the player hasn't changed their name after my warning I will kick the player after, if the player still has the name i will ban the player for 1 day.

Call Abuse: If I get called for no reason or I am on the server I will begin to warn him. If the call still comes the person will receive a 1 hour ban

-Stickytrapping
-I will give 2 warning If he continues to sticky camp, this will end up with 4 hours ban.

GameME:

Chatlogs: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1358677

Playerinfo: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1358677

Session: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/15785637
My session is not too good atm. I am working on this.

Thx for reading! :nekoheart:

+1
Previous admin here at panda community under the name 'Caveman'. I remember them mainly from deathrun / jailbreak and I have seen him on duel. Provides screenshots on rulebreakers and general just knows how the operations work around here. I'd love you back and maybe I'm overstepping my boundary giving a vote on a server I don't visit unless I'm curious (alting ayyy) but with no feedback I'd thought I'd start the ball rolling. Maybe duel admin are holding something back? Would love to know.
Sessions are improving and I don't see anything wrong first glance.

Reactions: HorizonCookie
Sorry for answering so late but I cant remember your admin time back then so I collected some impressions when we played together :).
First of all pretty clean chatlog, gotta give you that. Advises players frequently ,if they are new to the server, about the rules. Also actively reports players which are breaking rules with sufficient evidence. Wouldnt mind taking you up in our admin team, altough duel does not need any more admins if Miro gets accepted and with its current player peak.
Overall +1. Will write the other duel admins so this thing doesnt get lost like last time.

Taught me evrything i had to know about being admin, and are still great in chat and behavior than back in time. Everything said, Cavy was (and I bet, are still) a great admin.
Would love seeing you back, plus I love cookies, so +1

Good luck and hope see you in team again :)

Reactions: HorizonCookie
I feel like I can not interpret your insights and judgment accurately enough to vote +1 or -1 on your app.
On the one hand, your app seems rather lacking and I would like to see some ban/gag/mute stacking examples. Also, 1h and 2h bans/mutes/gags are imo not very effective. I personally start at 12h and then 1day -> 3days -> 1 week -> 2 weeks -> permanent. Of course, this is subjective and differs between admins...
On the other hand, you have been administering for panda servers before and all the previous replies are positive.

So I'll stay neutral. Good luck though!

accepted, welcome in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @fanthom.

• Friendly
Reactions: Heratade
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread