Declined Hoping for the new dawn (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinoPyro

I really would to apologise about the mistakes/childish attitudes done by me in the past while I was playing on your servers.
I am really sorry I have annoyed the players with the chat spamming, you're right to ban me and I've accepted that... Until now.
I think that I've changed myself, so now I'm asking with humility if you could give to me a second chance... to begin again (in the right way I mean). I will surely understand if you will lock the thread with a "No". I know that you're all kind persons, it was just me... my fault so. Again, sorry for my troublemaking around.
Dova

SourceBanURL:https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:107230959&Submit

Name of my banned account:Dova

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107230959

Date:06-04-16

Time:21:34

Reason About the Ban:Command spam,8th ban time for a perm

Admin: Madact

• Funny
Reactions: Mr.Pig
Ah I remember you now. I think I was talking with you at the time (or yesterday prior to this event). I then get noted about him command spamming the 'kiss' command . Someone told me you've been doing this toxic behaviour previous to this and in steam as I do believe you are comms blocked as well.
I think I still have proof as well in my images, of the kiss command only though. He then went to harass the guy that told me about him in steam. I'm also aware he is still getting others involved in his own problems.

For someone who gets themselves into trouble a lot, is it worth an unban so early?

He then went to harass the guy that told me about him in steam. I'm also aware he is still getting others involved in his own problems.
I'm the DynoPyro's target told by Madact, I can assure he harassed me yeah, but not in a naughty way. He's just getting a lot preoccuped, because he was loving to play on panda servers, but some times he was taking the situations without seriousness, like spams in the chat and mumbles in the mic. I warned him all the times he did those things, until he got the perma ban and permacommblock. But... Aren't we humans? Couldn't we learn by our mistakes? So why not giving a last chance to this guy?
[PS. I don't want to argue and I don't even know how to argue lmao]

• Disagree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
Interesting...I was mainly referring to you by the part 'I'm also aware he is still getting others involved in his own problems. ' and not the rest as I was talking about a different player.

It shows he hasn't changed his behavior then and you've only validated that the player who reported him wasn't the only one telling him to stop and he didn't listen.
I remember when I played with him and when I warned him he stopped. Why? Because he knew I was an admin. Anybody else warns him? He continues.

To give him another chance huh. It was only the kiss command. He is muted and gagged so that is for another appeal.
Thing is if I do this I'll have to keep an eye on him now and then (On my alt), like I do with the others.

Eh whatever, other's choices. If other admins feel he's all right to give one last chance say something. DR, FF2 and VSH admins only please.

Sorry but... 8 bans = 8 warnings why do people Always apologize when it is to late.. why not after they got 5 bans or something.. could be just me but hey..

• Agree
Reactions: lionish
I personally believe you need more time. You can re appeal on a later date about this but right now I'm not sure if I'm convinced due to all the punishments you have received with no improvement until you get the perm.

If anyone disagrees with me you can PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread