Hightower Server Suggests (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canlock

1-Random Crits: Remove the random crits,that isn't right to enabling random crits on a little map like this in my opinion.

2- Add Class Limits: We need class limits each of teams.Like its just anonying to having 6 enemy soldiers top of the tower spamming down up or 6 spies stabbing you fro all over you.

3- Add AFK Manager: Add an afk manager like on the Duel server,so afks can be stay out of teams.

These would probably be the greatest things to happen to these servers.

I don't see why class restrictions would be needed for a TDM map, it's not a very team-oriented gamemode even if the name suggests so. There's just not really any proper objective, let alone one where you need a good team to push through.

It's really a free-for-all where half of the players just so happen to be the same colour as you and therefore cannot be harmed unless you switch colour.

Random crits are a different discussion entirely, but I don't really care about them at all when it only takes ten seconds to get back into the fray anyway.

Reactions: Redspike
I don't see why class restrictions would be needed for a TDM map, it's not a very team-oriented gamemode even if the name suggests so. There's just not really any proper objective, let alone one where you need a good team to push through.

It's really a free-for-all where half of the players just so happen to be the same colour as you and therefore cannot be harmed unless you switch colour.

Random crits are a different discussion entirely, but I don't really care about them at all when it only takes ten seconds to get back into the fray anyway.
Viking,come hightower and play for 2 hours u gonna understand class limit.Like 6-10 sollies on tower spawncamps,or even heavies.Just doesn't let people play the game.

I've played hightower, thanks, and to me scenarioes like the one you are describing make the game more fun. Go pyro and see how many rockets you can return at once. Go frenchman and see how many heavies you can fool.

Reactions: Redspike
As someone who plays on the Hightower server very frequently, class limits would be something I would really like. But I can see how someone can not agree with it.
However, removing random crits is probably the most important. They add too much unpredictability to the game, and most people complain when they get killed by one, so it would solve that problem.

• Agree
Reactions: Canlock
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread