high ping on the panda servers. (1 Viewer)

OxyGenE

so since saturday, i have a high ping (140-150 ping) on all the panda community's servrers. on ALL of them. but if i go on other communities i have the ping i usually have (40-50 ping) and on other games as well. this is really annoying.

so since saturday, i have a high ping (140-150 ping) on all the panda community's servrers. on ALL of them. but if i go on other communities i have the ping i usually have (40-50 ping) and on other games as well. this is really annoying.
download http://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/ and let it run for atleast 10-15mins
use eu1.panda-community.com for the trace, after that provide me the log files so i can forward it to the NOC team (incase the issue shows up to be on their side)

seems like there is a routing problem.

Germany --> Paris --> USA --> Paris --> to you

still need a winmtr log from you asap

can't find it did i made anything wrong ?

have to download it again ? (have to go, back in a few minutes)

have to download it again ? (have to go, back in a few minutes)
yes, let it run for 2min and make a screenshot of it (use eu1.panda-community.com as host)

Got same problem, usually ping of less than 9, but now its 100+.

totally fucked up routing, wonder how they even managed it to screw it that hard up

FR --> USA --> UK --> NL --> DE

totally not acceptable, forwarded it to the NOC team, will update you when i have more

they will change the routing this night so tomorrow morning everything should be fine again

Reactions: PandaASDF

Users who are viewing this thread