Hidden server rejoin/heavy melee bug (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vabalas

People have started abusing the late spawn in the hidden server. It's getting really annoying as they rejoin and rejoin until they kill the hidden or the hidden suicides. Please disable it. Another note: heavies can still attack after they are stunned, and they usually use this with the holiday punch to counter-stun the hidden. Instant kill.

Kevin is working on something to fix the latespawn, so be patient it will get fixed soon :wise:

Another note: heavies can still attack after they are stunned, and they usually use this with the holiday punch to counter-stun the hidden. Instant kill.

Its weird that you can still use melee when getting stunned, but i noticed this to. Is it with all classes like that?

Reactions: Stabbin
No, only heavy. Maybe it's a bug from the haloween event, I'm not sure. If this cannot be fixed then I think it would be best do restrict holiday punch - atleast a bit more fair for the hidden.

Last edited:
fix is on the way btw. , wow that rhymes LOL

It's not a rhyme when you have two matching words. Get out loser!

Heavy bug was always on the game. Even when he get stun by scouts balls :)wise:) he can use his melee weapon (or spin his minigun)

So how's the fix going? Could you atleast add a rule not to do so? (even though it seems nobody listens to them(especially with rule 7))

I usually punish people for rejoining, managed to ban someone after he tried to rejoin 4 times in a row. (3 slays, then 1 kick. He still didn't get it)
About the Heavy bug, I'd be a gigantic hypocrit if I were to punish people for that. It's too tempting to use it.

I suppose it's true but it's still very cheap to just camp, wait for the hidden to come and ignore your teammates who need help, and then just kill the hidden because he cannot backstab nor stun you. It's very hard and people fail to kill a guy like that most of the time

Disable random crits in the Hidden. Done. Then as long as the guy knows that a Heavy can still punch when stunned, it shouldn't be a problem for them to counter it by making sure their backs aren't exposed.

It should be easy for Kevin or Ron to do it, but maybe they will need more people who agree before they do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread