hi im tired ✨ (1 Viewer)

koe

hi im resigning

i cant believe Ian resigned before me 😭
i was gonna post a full list why and make it this big concise thing but honestly I dont think it'd really matter?
just tired of tf2, mental and emotional health on the decline, have a real job lined up, sitting on this a while

it was a nice but short time, hope to still see you on jb every now and then

anyways have this image of heavy tf2
1713382728962.png

• Friendly
Reactions: koe
okay BUD we were in the golden ages of jailbreak AND THEN YOU DO THIS? HUH this wont look nice for you pal. I'm gonna talk to the other admins to forcing you to stay admin. Goodluck trying to stay away.

sad to see you go, i wish you the best

• Agree
Reactions: Madact and koe
You're a sweet and awesome person to play with in and outside of TF2, hope things get better and goodluck on the job!

• Friendly
These JB admins be dropping like flies, sad to see you go though. You were a cool admin even if your tenure was shorter than many others.

I hope you feel better mentally, you're really an awesome person to play with. Hope your new job goes well!

• Friendly
Hope the best for your life in the real world and let's hope this isn't the last time we meet. Bye for now 👋

• Happy
it doesn't matter if you quit playing tf2 entirely, we still love you koe!

you were a fun person to be around, wish you the best koe

o7

The clips and memories will last forever

You were really fun to play with. Thank you for letting me be your mentor...for only 2 days.

See ya.

• Friendly
Can't say I fully remember you koe, I've only met you like once lol... But for what its worth. Its been a hell of a campaign. As our beloved soldier says... 'Godspeed you magnificent bastard.'

Our female diversity hire bites the dust...

Thanks for helping us out with the server side, was great to have you and good luck in your future endeavors.

Don't be a stranger!

• Friendly
Its nice that you werent a "what if" regular and fully pulled through, you came you saw and you conquered.
I can only thank you for your time, you put in the work and left your mark, something very few people do.

• Friendly

Users who are viewing this thread