Accepted Hi , here is my application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

illikal03

Donator
Nickname: .TDG.illikal

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:27194085

Online times: i work in different shift each week. When i have the early shift i am online from around 5pm CET till 10pm CET. At the late shift from 9.30 am till 12.30 am. In the weekend im online almost all day.

Do you have a microphone?: yes although i dont use it much.

Previous experience in admin/mod: i was admin for 3 years in a mmo called martial heroes. This game stopped a few years ago :(

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Mostly on dodgeball server. Recently i have started playing on some other servers and i really like them so i will play on more from now on. I will start playing on the other servers wich i havent played on yet to.

Do you plan on visiting other servers should you get Admin? : yes, i believe that with being an admin comes with a certain responsibility and so i will be visiting the other servers frequently.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?
: I have no experience with this, but i would like to learn more about it.

Why should we choose you?: I like to help people and that's why i would want to become an admin so i can help people to have even more fun on the servers then they already have :)
For example to help new players to know about the rules and how it works.

What will you do as Admin?: to help people understand the rules so other players can play this game without getting innoyed by rulebreakers.
- rocketstealing after several warnings ( slay this player every time he does that, 3 times max), if he still continues 30 min ban.
- no english in voicechat, warn him/her 2-3 times, if it still continues mute for 1 hour. Still continues after 1 hour a much longer mute ( for example 3 days), after that permanent.
- spamming chat ( 3 warnings), mute if it doesnt stop,after that kick him/her out of server ( no time) , after that 1 hour and so on.
- cheating: no warning, permanent ban
-advertising: ( 3 warnings) , mute/kick for a certain amount of time.
- spawnkilling/doorsticky: 3 warnings, kick if he/her continues, 30 min ban after that.

Last edited:
Sounds good overall. Could have been a bit more elaborate on the policies part but this was fine.

Accepted. Welcome to the team and good luck.

Contact Kevin later for formal stuff, and feel free to contact me (or Noodl or Ben) if you need some advice for adminning in Dodgeball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread