hi everyone advertising yt content here (1 Viewer)

Mertes

I'm barely even on here anymore so if this post gets removed honestly that's fair

I decided to share my youtube video here because I was like hey let's make a vid and upload it. I am also open for criticism and feedback so be sure to leave that if you got any of that from watching this commentary, main bad thing is that it's low quality (probably due to me not knowing OBS very well since I am a fraps main)

anyway guys without further a do here you go

• Dislike
Reactions: Zeprus and TWC
Quality editing(10/10 ending, builds the suspense for the next part), good volume( though some bits game noise was louder than you). I got nothing else, sorry for being basic.

Quality editing(10/10 ending, builds the suspense for the next part), good volume( though some bits game noise was louder than you). I got nothing else, sorry for being basic.
thank you! Also, any feedback is fine even basic. I noticed the thing about the volume as well, sadly I recorded it all in one go so the second part will have the same problem
(spoiler: I don't even finish the game I keep dying and having to restart so I ragequit)

• Agree
Reactions: Teddi
I'm barely even on here anymore so if this post gets removed honestly that's fair

I decided to share my youtube video here because I was like hey let's make a vid and upload it. I am also open for criticism and feedback so be sure to leave that if you got any of that from watching this commentary, main bad thing is that it's low quality (probably due to me not knowing OBS very well since I am a fraps main)

anyway guys without further a do here you go
That name is a mouthful.

Users who are viewing this thread