Hi everybody! (1 Viewer)

Maddity

Name is Maddity, im 16 (at the time this thread was created), living in Hungary.

I'm a gamer, a DIY guy and a fix-it-all support service. So, decieded to take a break from Deathrun and introduce myself. I'm on Deathrun most of the time or playing other games like: Fallout New Veags, Worms Clan Wars w/ friends or just some really old games on DOSBox. Despite my age, i can help you with almost any kind of stuff that has the slightest connection with electronics.

I'm really glad that i have found this community, and hopefully i'll check out some other Panda servers too! :D

Let's turn this thread into a language course... say hi in your native language :D
I'll start: Sziasztok! (means: Hi everybody!)
(if it's not allowed than i'm sorry)

Nice to meet you

שלום בחור חדש! (Shalom Haver Hadash)

Means Hello New Guy in Hebrew!

Salut c:

I'm a jew and take Arabic Class, I had a Choice to choose french but Arabic is more handy around here .-.

Reactions: AZIMAGE
Hi Maddity, nice to see you on the forums. Never seen you break any rules, you are an active member and very kind/helpful to other players!

Reactions: Girasim
Sup, I'm Didixo, most of the time I have a really shitty mood, despite that I like to joke around with friends and don't take alot of stuff on the internet serous. So if I call someone a homosexual in the "mean way", then it's either because I am joking or they really are faggets.
Most players on the servers don't know me (despite me mostly reviving the jailbreak server), so I have it easy with being "undercover".
Also Fallout New Vegas? Glad to know I am not the only one liking that game. (despite it being a glitchy piece of shit, but it's still beautiful with all of the mods)

Oh yeah I'm German.
GUTEN TAG WIE GEHT IS DENN DIR? (Good day, how are you?)

I'm fluent with Dutch and English, and I know a bit of German. Planning on learning some Spanish because I want to go on holiday there next year.

Moro, et varmaan ymmärrä mitä tässä lukee.

Welcome!
Enjoy your stay.

Hi I am Inu and I despise every one. I am also an electrical engineer so depending on how good you are with tinkering we could probably have some serious conversations about why MCCs are shitty and break all the time.

Hai Maddity :).You're really friendlly and helping almost everyone that asks for help.
I'm kinda happy that i meeted you!

Ciao! (Hello in italian)
Ive seen you in JailBreak XD
I asked you if you were in the forum and you said MAYBE.
It was... yesterday i think

Users who are viewing this thread