HI :3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but what do you mean? I read this sentence for the 10th time now but I still can't figure out what you mean.

I don't think anyone gets that sentence :\

Locked away from where?

I think he/she is saying they he/she wants to be unmuted/ungagged. As I think what's being said is that they want the mute/gag away which locks them form speaking in any way.

Wir wollen einfach nur Ihre Informationen , wie , wen Sie und den Grund dahinter verboten.
Ihre Steam ID hilft Admins finden Sie Ihren Verbot.

(Google Translate, hope it works out)

Wir wollen einfach nur Ihre Informationen , wie , wen Sie und den Grund dahinter verboten.

HappyWaffle is the admin who blocked due with music mic which I no longer do, and write with a long time ago and I do not know why I was locked write with me, never said

deutsche sprache schwere sprache

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:38280376&Submit

ROFL. KEEP THIS KID LOCKED AWAY.

Let me give this a try:Du bist aus dem Chat blockiert wiel du die Regeln viel zu oft gebrochen hat. Du hast etwa 20 Strafen auf Rekord. Erwarte nicht Vergebung zu erhalten.

(Translation: You were blocked because you have broken the rules way too often. You've got nearly 20 punishments on record. Do not expect to be forgiven.)

Sorry, but no. You will not be ungagged or unmuted. You have 19 commblocks. You've added me on Steam asking for an ungag/mute, which did not go well since you don't speak English. Then I had @Emmi talk to you (as you speak German) and explain that we weren't going to unblock you.

Thread closed.

• Agree
Reactions: DrunkDoc
Sorry, but no. You will not be ungagged or unmuted. You have 19 commblocks. You've added me on Steam asking for an ungag/mute, which did not go well since you don't speak English. Then I had @Emmi talk to you (as you speak German) and explain that we weren't going to unblock you.

Thread closed.
*Posts an English post directed at someone who doesn't speak English*

German translation:
Entschuldigung, aber nein. Dein Chat wird nicht wieder freigeschaltet. Du wurdest 19-mal blockiert. Du hast mich auf Steam als Freund hinzugefügt um mich nach einer Entblockung zu fragen, was nicht funktioniert hat, da du kein Englisch sprichst. Ich habe daraufhin @Emmi mit dir reden lassen (weil du Deutsch sprichst) um sie erklären zu lassen, dass du nicht entblockt wirst.

Thread geschlossen.

• Useful
Reactions: Stabbin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread