HG Match 5 : Come volunteer as tribute ! (1 Viewer)

Madact

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Contributor

As a continuation from @Skiffa 's HG and also the re-lighted fire from @Semicolon backslash 's own HG, this is the official old Panda Community Hunger Games!

When we use to do this, Skiffa would organize this by steam. Seeing as though I want to make this fair, it will be a first come, first serve picking. It's mainly for the activate members within the community.

There are a couple of guidelines you must have before being able to sign up:

• You must have at least 1 day playtime on one of the panda servers.
  • You must be 13 or over, otherwise get your fake dad to give you permission (I'm looking at you, @Jax !)
  • Your forum account must have at least 3 posts, may it be comments on profiles and so on. I want active spectators, not randoms joining in just for the prize!
  • You must comment in this thread 'I volunteer as tribute' to enter. You can add whatever else, just so long as I see those words!
  • You should not be banned from the servers!
Once I have 24 tributes, I will then randomize you guys and place you into your districts. A new thread will be formed for the games itself. Hoping I can get an admin to close this thread once we've reached 24.

Prizes
1st
5 Mann Co Keys
2nd
Taunt : Rock, Paper, Scissors
3rd
Level 3 Chin - Engineer Misc
Yes, even though you are dead, you can still receive a prize! I found the simulator will place you in rankings once the game is over. (Also I'm not made of money, be happy there are prizes!)

So yeah, I'll post the games up and have daily updates on what happens.
Donations are accepted, but not required.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

NOTE : PNN HAS ADDED A MASSIVE PRIZE TO 1ST PLACE.
18:21 - PNN: Make a comment on the thread that winner gets a 50key item of his/her own choise. Simply adding me and telling me what he/she wants

I'd join guys, this is huge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm apparently @P N N is donating a massive prize to the hungergames!

18:21 - PNN: Make a comment on the thread that winner gets a 50key item of his/her own choise. Simply adding me and telling me what he/she wants

So guys lmao, SIGN UP! THIS IS HUGE!

I will edit the prizes later, on the new games thread.

I volunteer as tribute for dem maymayz

• Disagree
Reactions: Geronimo
I volunteer as a tribute yeet

also what simulator are you using bransteele?

Yay something that I can actually play in. I volunteer as tribute

• Dislike
Reactions: fanthom
Good Stuff :pepe2:
I volunteer as tribute!

I volunteer as tribute to level my weapons.

• Agree
Reactions: Teddi

Users who are viewing this thread