Hey, uh... What's up? (1 Viewer)

Ember Ribbon

Heyo, I'm Ember Ribbon. Just call me Ember though, it's simpler. How are you today? wait this is an introduction post, Not a conversation. Shoot. Uhh... yeah... Well, now that you're here, I might as well get to it.

As I said before, I'm Ember. I'm a medic main, and found Panda through searching for a jailbreak server that didn't do any of that flashy item shop stuff, but was also refined enough to not be freekilling hell. I've played on the sever for about a week or two now, and have actually rather liked it. So with that out of the way, I'll tell you guys a bit about myself

If ya couldn't tell, I'm a brony. And I'm also a diehard medic main.

My Ubersaw gets a lot of crits. Like, a LOT of crits

I'm from the south, so I use y'all unironically (I'm trying to not use it in this), And I do have a microphone, but due to not being comepletely sure of quality, as people's opinions on it are a 50/50 of not mentioning it or roasting me, I don't use it too much. It also doesn't help that I have the social skills of a brick.

My loadout includes a strange spec ks festive Clover Camo'd Ubersaw and Crossbow, as well as an unusual flower power medigun (spec ks and festive as well)

My dream loadout is to get an aussie medigun and replace my current hat with a Terror-Watt Tundra topper.

So yeah, if there's anything uou guys think I forgot, just leave a comment or something

• Friendly
Reactions: Chae
Welcome Ember :nekoheart: prepare for what i said yesterday >:3

Hello fellow Medic main. Welcome to forums and the Panda Community, I also play on NY JB and hope to see you sometime. As you already experience have fun in shoutbox.:D

Reactions: Ember Ribbon
Yo nice to meet ya ember you have seen me already in the shout box and great to see another person who likes jailbreak I am on often and you have probably seen me on the server and I hope you stay for a while and medic is good but you can not deny scout (medic is my second main scout my first) but nice to meet ya and I hope I see you

Users who are viewing this thread