Hey, i'm Yahiamice! (1 Viewer)

Yahiamice

You probably've never heard about me before.
Guess you're right!
It's my turn now to present myself:
>retracted<
I tend to sometimes play on the Jailbreak and Smash Bros servers since they seem to be the closest servers that offer these functions to me.>retracted<
I also mostly spend a huge part of my free time doing TF2 unusual trading. >retracted<
If you want to quicksell me your items (not simply unusuals!), just add me and we can discuss! I've got some pure keys and ref, and i'll buy most of your items if they are presented with a discount. I might also make a thread in the "Trading" sub-forum.
>retracted<
If you ever meet me up in the jailbreak server,know that i LOVE to use my mic in comic behaviors, often imitating Russians "YOU THINK UKRAINE IS JOKE?" or writing down funny custom last requests such as "Every sentence the warden says must start with 'Chicken' or else their orders aren't valid".
I joined these forums as P4ND4 asked me to introduce myself to the other players :p
Also, i sure enjoy eating KFC,drinking coke and feeding on Crisps. Don't have that prejudice of me being dark skinned! :p
My profile pic is self made. I've kept it neutral as my mood changes often, so i kept it in the way it can't be laughed at and it can't be disrespected.
Well,that's it... See ya ingame!

Last edited by a moderator:
You probably've never heard about me before.
Guess you're right!
It's my turn now to present myself:
I'm Yahiamice, a ~15 yo part time gamer,mostly playing TF2 and CS:GO, but also Transformice or MMO's such as Flyff.
I tend to sometimes play on the Jailbreak and Smash Bros servers since they seem to be the closest servers that offer these functions to me. I live in Morroco by the way,which is pretty close to EU.
I also mostly spend a huge part of my free time doing TF2 unusual trading. I've been recently scammed for a 350$+ unusual, so i'm trying to get back on my funds by slowly buying quicksell unusuals and selling them for a bit more. Works pretty well and is a reliable method,as i believe.
If you want to quicksell me your items (not simply unusuals!), just add me and we can discuss! I've got some pure keys and ref, and i'll buy most of your items if they are presented with a discount. I might also make a thread in the "Trading" sub-forum.
My timezone varies from GMT and GMT+1. By the time i'm posting this,it's +1.
If you ever meet me up in the jailbreak server,know that i LOVE to use my mic in comic behaviors, often imitating Russians "YOU THINK UKRAINE IS JOKE?" or writing down funny custom last requests such as "Every sentence the warden says must start with 'Chicken' or else their orders aren't valid".
I joined these forums as P4ND4 asked me to introduce myself to the other players :p
Also, i sure enjoy eating KFC,drinking coke and feeding on Crisps. Don't have that prejudice of me being dark skinned! :p
My profile pic is self made. I've kept it neutral as my mood changes often, so i kept it in the way it can't be laughed at and it can't be disrespected.
Well,that's it... See ya ingame!
hai, hope you enjoy your stay here at us :)

mhn82iV.gif

Welcome mortal.

drinking coke
Do you mean the drug or the brand? :wise:

lol jk, welcome to the forums. Also, since you are playing jailbreak, I can say you have entered the "hell" part of the forums.

Interesting introduction, welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums I hope to see you on the servers :3

hello, and welcome human ^^. hope you'll enjoy staying here :hoof:

Welcome :3
134101274112_zps7759796e.gif

Users who are viewing this thread