Invalid Herr Medek's "The Hidden" admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, all!
What a great day we have here! It's sunny and warm outside, the perfect condition for staying home staring at the computer screen! I guess this is my admin application, I am so excited!
OK here we go!
× My username's Herr Medek _cz, but you can address me as Lucas, which is my real name.

× I am a 21 years old guy who has no job and won't apply for one at least for a few more years!

× Madact gave me the permission to apply, that's very kind of her! Apparently the Admin slot for this server has been open for some time now, so yeah, this is my application! Let's fill that darn slot!

× My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:54118437 !

× I'm online pretty much the whole day, 7:30-0:00, with some small breaks for eating and taking my dog out for a walk. Geez, I pretty much live on the internet! What other admin could be online as much as me?

× I wish to apply for The Hidden, since that's the server I spend all of my Panda server time on.

× I don't have one, but I see it as no problem on the server I'm applying to be the admin on.

× I used to be an admin on some very active Minecraft servers back in the old Minecraft days, so that's about 2011-2012!

× SourceMod? Hell yes!

× I would make a great part of your team due to my incredibly long online time on the said server, my jolly attitude towards others, and I feel like I could be great at helping the beginners with The Hidden gamemode, which I already do :)

There is a dense rule-breaking population on The Hidden, some of their activities tend to be:​

Kill trading (choosing not to kill one player at every round, which is their friend, and the friend returns the favor and does the same. This makes the other players inable to become The Hidden at any time.

Hacking:
Seeing the invisible Spy, using LMAObox as the Sniper or the Heavy (usually at least one player per day).

× My policies and punishments, my future admin behaviour:

No kill trading, of course!
Penalty: 3 hour - day temporary ban, depends on if the players have done it multiple times, or if they have done it in the past already.

Hacking, no no no!
Penalty: The good old permanent ban! Zero hacking policy.

Did I mention Micspam already? I guess not, so here we go!
I am planning to tolerate a micspam which is not an earrape and only gets played during the time when the micspammer is the one being The Hidden at the moment. It is a good decision, because all the other players who have not muted him already will see a "!" icon float above his head, making him easy to track down and kill! Players like calm music and the opportunity to see their future victim walking by! If someone will acknowledge the music to be annoying for him, the micspammer will be told to stop. Unless he stops at the exact moment, he will face a 120 minute mute.

Of course, I will only tolerate calm music, turned down by at least 60%. Earrape and music/voice spamming will get a 120 minute mute policy from me otherwise!

Map exploiting!
As of right now, I've made two exploit-fixing versions of the original arena maps being played on The Hidden server. As soon as I see a gamemode-breaking exploit, I will get working on fixing it after everyone leaves! There is zero penalty for exploiting the map, as It's not cheating and the player is just doing what the map allows him to do, until I fix it and make it fair for both teams, for all :).

I know there have been some issues with me in the past, but I can promise you I am just a jolly guy who likes to have fun, help people and most importantly, is aware of the thought that he would make a really great admin! Everyone makes mistakes, and I was having a hard time back then! My mother's been sick and it made me more vulnerable to get a bit stressed :).

Cheers, Herr Medek _cz :)

I'm just gonna go over and sit by my corner for a few days...

• Funny
  • Informative
Reactions: Herr Medek and Kah
that template tho

You have 2 bans, for disprecting and abusing call, both are from this month.

11 Apr 2015 14:44:31 AHA NOOB Panda-Community.com TF2 #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
12 Apr 2015 22:16:38 noob Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 22:02:37 noobs Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 21:59:46 noob Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 21:59:39 you are a noob Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 21:55:33 noob server Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 21:54:44 noobs Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 21:52:13 noob Panda-Community.com TF2 #20
5 Apr 2015 15:11:53 noob Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 15:06:53 noob Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 15:03:33 noob wolf Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 14:55:45 noobs Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
4 Apr 2015 22:34:44 noobs Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
4 Apr 2015 22:03:03 lol noobinos Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
4 Apr 2015 21:57:26 noobino Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
4 Apr 2015 20:57:58 noobs Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
4 Apr 2015 20:55:41 NOOBS Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
4 Apr 2015 20:55:34 NOOBS Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]

And there's more

For me, this is really immature acting, you call often other to noobs, did you know there is players, who just started to play? Whole your chatlogs is "noobs", i dont want see this from admin, or anyobdy else

• Agree
Reactions: Sluw and Zeprus
that template tho

You have 2 bans, for disprecting and abusing call, both are from this month.

11 Apr 2015 14:44:31 AHA NOOB Panda-Community.com TF2 #04 [Dodgeball|gameME]
12 Apr 2015 22:16:38 noob Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 22:02:37 noobs Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 21:59:46 noob Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 21:59:39 you are a noob Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 21:55:33 noob server Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 21:54:44 noobs Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 21:52:13 noob Panda-Community.com TF2 #20
5 Apr 2015 15:11:53 noob Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 15:06:53 noob Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 15:03:33 noob wolf Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
5 Apr 2015 14:55:45 noobs Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
4 Apr 2015 22:34:44 noobs Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
4 Apr 2015 22:03:03 lol noobinos Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
4 Apr 2015 21:57:26 noobino Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
4 Apr 2015 20:57:58 noobs Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
4 Apr 2015 20:55:41 NOOBS Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]
4 Apr 2015 20:55:34 NOOBS Panda-Community.com TF2 #20 [The Hidden|gameME]

And there's more

For me, this is really immature acting, you call often other to noobs, did you know there is players, who just started to play? Whole your chatlogs is "noobs", i dont want see this from admin, or anyobdy else

Ah, you mean this. There is really no excuse for this, to be honest. It's how I act in real life and on the internet while having a good time. It has brought me to some serious problems already. (by the way, I have Asperger's syndrome, maybe it has something to do with it?). It's just not what an admin should do, but I have a plan? I guess, yes.

I think it's possible for me to stop for once and for all, if I'll get a good opportunity to.
If I became a trial admin, I would get monitored about my behaviour periodically. I can promise you that nothing bad will ever happen again. But if something happened or if I called someone a "noob", you can instantly demote to a regular member, as that's the right thing to do. But it won't happen :).

I'd really love to take a good shot as a trial admin, and prove you all that there won't be any problems :). Besides, The Hidden really needs an admin (none are online, ever), + I'm really active on there, rules are being broken alot and I can prevent that :). + I can fix various exploits on the maps.

Herr Medek

Ah, you mean this. There is really no excuse for this, to be honest. It's how I act in real life and on the internet while having a good time. It has brought me to some serious problems already. (by the way, I have Asperger's syndrome, maybe it has something to do with it?). It's just not what an admin should do, but I have a plan? I guess, yes.

I think it's possible for me to stop for once and for all, if I'll get a good opportunity to.
If I became a trial admin, I would get monitored about my behaviour periodically. I can promise you that nothing bad will ever happen again. But if something happened or if I called someone a "noob", you can instantly demote to a regular member, as that's the right thing to do. But it won't happen :).

I'd really love to take a good shot as a trial admin, and prove you all that there won't be any problems :). Besides, The Hidden really needs an admin (none are online, ever), + I'm really active on there, rules are being broken alot and I can prevent that :). + I can fix various exploits on the maps.

Herr Medek

The disrespect ban has to do with me having a good time back then, and I deserved it. As I said, I can completely change that :confused:

The call abuse.. uh, I was really confused at that, someone was literally hacking/cheating/whatever you want to call it, seeing the invisible spy and headshotting him all the time. I used the !calladmin command and someone banned me for call abuse, even though it wasn't.

The bans and all that how long ago was this?

The bans and all that how long ago was this?
The bans have been applied upon me during the last 30 days or so. The disrespect ban has been correctly chosen due to my ol' behaviour that can be seen from the previous posts,, unlike the "call abuse" ban, which was purely incorrect.

Keep in mind that comments above are from people who haven't played with the OP yet.

Me and some friends decided to go to our hidden server to have some fun, and Medek happened to be there. I must say that he can be a really nice guy, he's trying to help when he can (when people ask him about The Hidden stuff etc) and it's fun to play with him. He has a positive attitude as well, which I think is really good.

The Hidden server has no active primary admins on it, which will be a problem when it comes to finding him a mentor. But as Hawwis said in the shoutbox earlier (I think it was Hawwis, I could be wrong though), any FF2/VSH admin could easily do the job. So I'm giving this application a +1 and I'm also ready to step up as his mentor if necessary, since I think he would appreciate that.

It's time to give that server some admins, and I think Medek is the right guy for the job. We just need to give him a chance, everyone has to start somewhere.

• Friendly
Reactions: Herr Medek
fxrsz5.jpg

This is from the past month :

2mcdfub.jpg

You also have quite some comm blocks during the last month.

Marked as invalid due to not meeting new requirements, feel free to re-apply next month.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread