Accepted Heratade's application for Slender Fortress 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heratade

Since many people and friends keeps spamming to me about me being an admin, so i finally found enough courage and decided to post the application.

- Your name and/or nickname
Nickname: Heratade

- Your age
Birth date: 20 June 1998

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:68215868

- Your GameME

https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/796983

- Your general online times
I'm almost everyday. My playtime is various, it may differ from 2 to 12 hours and almost any time of day. I'm planning to put in practice spending daily 2 – 3 hours on weekdays and 3 – 4 hours on weekends, though. It will be strict. I don't play at night.

- Timezone
Timezone: CET (GMT +01:00)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
I've played on Orange, War3Mod and Deathrun, but now i'm staying only at Slendy's.
I would like to apply just for Slender Fortress 2.

- Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I'm sorry, but i won't. I would like to focus on Slender Fortress 2.

- Do you have a microphone?
Yes, i do, but i hardly ever use it.

- Any criminal records on our servers?
No bans

One Mute
I would like to explain this and be honest with myself and you:
I've received the mute for 2 hours at Deathrun server on 13 January 2016. I'm using script for voicetoggle:
alias "vtoggle" "von"
alias "von" "+voicerecord; alias vtoggle voff"
alias "voff" "-voicerecord; alias vtoggle von"
bind "v" "vtoggle"
and something went horribly wrong because the bind key went from "V" to "F"! I don't know how this happened, i must be messing with settings back then. I never realised it and i've been hitting F key sometimes, unaware that i'm using the voicechat and been micspamming while listening to music. I didn't even noticed the little icon in a corner. I felt so ashamed and embarassed when i realised it after receiving the mute. I'm terribly sorry for such incident.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
None, but i'm willing to learn.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
None, but i'm willing to learn.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
- I really care about this server and people involved here.
- I've made friends here, i'm mainly motivated by it to cope with such responsibility as being an admin.
- I spend most of my time at Slendy's, i really love this game mode.
- I'm quite friendly, nice and harmless individual, always trying to help.
- I would love to make the server nice and friendly, help as much as i can to make it better.
- I would never use my privilege for acts of injustice and lack of moral and ethics.
- There is no admin and server is left at the mercy of people, who don't pay attention to the rules.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

I will make sure to explain the rules to newcomers and inform them about what they might be doing wrong. If their behavior does not improve i'll be forced to punish them. If people will keep breaking the same rules, being punished for it before, the punishments will be more and more severe.

Problems that might occur in SF2 are:

Microphone Spamming:
- Single warning.
- Doesn't help? Mute for 1-2 hours.
- If it keeps up, the next mutes will be much longer.
- If they still continue it, ban for 12 hours.

Chat Spamming:
- Single warning.
- Doesn't help? Gag for 1 hour.
- If it keeps up, gags will be longer.
- If it won't teach them anything, ban for 6 hours.

Abusive Language:
- Single warning.
- Doesn't help? Mute/Gag for 2 hours and/or kick from the server.
- If it keeps up, ban for 24 hours.
Note: Such things as racist/sexist/homophobic/bullying contents will be punished immediately and the most severe.

Foreign Language:
- Two warnings.
- Doesn't help? Mute/Gag for 1 hour.
- If it keeps up, mutes and/or gags will be longer.

Arguing:
- I'll try to ease the situation.
- If it keeps up, mute/gag for 1-2 hours and/or kick from the server.

Sexual/Offensive/Abusive Spray:
- I'll make a screenshot.
- Kick from the server with message to change their spray.
- Doesn't help? Person keeps his inappropiate spray? Ban for 6-12 hours.
- After banning the person, i'm gonna post the screenshots on forum for evidence.

Hacking:
- I must be sure, if the person is hacking, exploiting or just being pure.
1.I'll try to record it for proof.
2.Permaban.
3. Post it on forums for evidence.

Exploiting:
- Single warning. (Slay)
- Doesn't help? Kick.
- If it keeps up, ban for 2-12 hours.

Avoiding punishment:
1. I'll try to prove if someone avoided their punishment.
2. Ban for the same amount of punishment before or more. Depends how the person did it:
- Using new account would mean the same ban length from the start.
- Changing their IP means ban with higher length.
- If they continue avoiding many times, permaban.

Impersonating an admin:
- Single warning. I'll ask them to change their nickname and/or behavior.
- If it keeps up, ban for 2-6 hours.

Abusing the call system:
- Single warning.
- Doesn't help? Ban for 6 hours.

Rules suggested by me:
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/two-new-rules-for-slender-fortress-2.7864/
If it won't be accepted, please ignore it. I'm not gonna follow these rules then.

Spawncamp/Freekill:
- Single warning, when person prepares themselves to do it. (Slay)
- Doesn't help?; Person already does it? Kick from the server.
- If it keeps up, ban for 2-8 hours.

Camping at the exit:
- I'll make sure if someone really practices it.
- Two warnings.
- Doesn't help? Kick from the server with message.
- If it keeps up, ban for 2-6 hours.

Okay, i hope it's enough.
Excuse me for any form of language errors, english isn't my primary language and i'm still learning it. I hope it won't hurt you in the eye.

Thanks for reading! ^3^

I wonder why noone responded on this yet, so I will do the first step.

Since I do not know you I can only judge the application:

You definitely have enough playtime (over 26 days) so I am sure you know the server, the people playing there and the rules.

The policies look well done to me, you also suggested some new rules which look good to me and show that you have some experience with what can happen on the server and so on.

I just wonder about two things:

1: How can you know if people camp at the exit? If you are in the blue team you can't see the red team or communicate with them, or?

2: Would you really not help on other servers when it are just "simple" things, like a mic-spammer on DR or whatever?

But all in all I would support you since it is a well-done app! :)

1: How can you know if people camp at the exit? If you are in the blue team you can't see the red team or communicate with them, or?
!slghost can be used as blue team. Where you move around on the red side as a ghost. With this you can keep an eye on whats happening.

Oh, thanks!

NicNac said:
If you are in the blue team you can't see the red team or communicate with them, or?
Yes, it is possible to see the RED Team playing. Just simply write !slghost and you'll be following them as an invisible ghost!

It's true that BLU and RED can't communicate between each other. RED won't see BLU's messages nor hear voicechat, but as far as i know, admin messages can be seen by both teams, so as admin i would tell them.

NicNac said:
How can you know if people camp at the exit?
It is shown on chat who is escaping.
If i notice someone is escaping immediately after the last page has been collected, didn't collected anything and it happens often, i'm gonna watch their actions by !slghost. I must be sure if someone is playing unfair because it really depends on person how they're doing it. But yeah, mainly such action as i described right now should be forbidden.

I can understand if the person has more points than their teammates (you get 2 points each collected page, gas can, cable etc), collected something like 7/8 of it himself and can wait for last page because it is far away from him, boss is trying to kill him and the exit is very close. It is acceptable, they did their job very well.

NicNac said:
Would you really not help on other servers when it are just "simple" things, like a mic-spammer on DR or whatever?
I would prefer to keep it on Slender, i'm sorry.
But if there is no other online admin nor who is free to respond, i'll try my best to take care of the report.

Reactions: NicNac
I don't play Spender so I don't know what's important and what's not but I really do think that this app looks good. The thing with the voice toggle was pretty Bad but that's history, right? I'd give +1 but I'm just Donor :p

due that there is a needage of admins on slender and since we dont have anyone there i'll accept your application even when there is not so much feedback on your app, i'll think it should be good enough bump me on steam so we can discuss some other things which dont really need to be mentioned here in the thread.

i am going to mentor you through your trial phase, should you have any questions regarding anything come and ask for it, no one bites :p

• Agree
Reactions: Heratade and NicNac
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread