Help me out a bit (1 Viewer)

inu

I am not sure Kevin will endorse this post so if it gets deleted, I can entirely understand why, all though my intentions are certainly not playergrabbing or any of the sort. I am here for feedback.

I am looking to host several EU TF2 servers, but entirely on my own this time so that no co-owner will ever fuck me over again. I have made a post on reddit about it and I would love it if you contributed to the discussion by telling me what kind of servers or features you would like to see. Preferably post on reddit as the community there is larger than the panda forums and I am more likely to get good feedback there for these kinds of things.

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/33j9wt/would_you_guys_be_interested_in_several_eu_tf2/

ugh jailbreak, never played that gamemode. what i know it is really really horrible and chaos

CLOCKWERK DE SCOWT?

Depending on the players you want to attract, a Hightower DM server, SoapDM, MGE with bball, jump/surf, dodgeball, not jailbreak, VSH, Smash Bros, Parkour Fortress, Deathrun, not jailbreak, vanilla of course if you want that option, no random crits, no premium bullshit, custom made maps.

Just some suggestions.

CLOCKWERK DE SCOWT?
Lol I knew someone would bring it up.

CLOCKWERK DE SCOWT?

Depending on the players you want to attract, a Hightower DM server, SoapDM, MGE with bball, jump/surf, dodgeball, not jailbreak, VSH, Smash Bros, Parkour Fortress, Deathrun, not jailbreak, vanilla of course if you want that option, no random crits, no premium bullshit, custom made maps.

Just some suggestions.
Soap sounds sick, MGE as well.

I'd be up for a smash server, fun to mess around on if there's a community.

koth_trainsawlazer and koth_wubwubwub? c:

Reactions: Girasim
What about a Mariokart server? They are generally well received I think.

Users who are viewing this thread