Not open for further replies.

Tolfx

SourceBans Ban URL: My comms 4
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Tofu / [Magical] Tofu
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79575729
Date and Time of the Ban: 11-03-18 13:16
Reason about the Ban: Admin Disrespect/Provoking
Admin that Banned you: fanthom
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: First thing, I'm trying to be better and being more friendly and nicer to ppl, while i was playing I have been asking Waxel some stuff but he has just ignored me and i am often talking in voice chat now. Today i asked him why i was annoying or provorking in voice chat, Sadly he had me muted so i though he just ignored me and got a bit salty about it, i don't know what i said that made me gagged from admin disrespect so it would be nice to know. Second thing is that is pretty annoying to play and Waxel is always targeting me in db and even in vsh when i ask for heals he ignores me, just cause i did a thing in august that made you angry or salty doesn't mean you gonna keep going and as i said I'm trying to be better and not be rude and more ofc. I really don't want to be annoying if i am please tell me and i try to fix it, if im rude just tell and i will also try to fix it and just calm down or fix my attitude, but if you guys don't tell me or say how i could improve it would be easier ofc i know waxel told me to not provoking and i understand and will not do it anymore. Would nice to get a respond what i could improve or get better at hope you guys understand. Tofu.

pzWk2rN.png

DJiIJDr.png
Here is proof that he had me muted.

You really believed i muted you when i was listening to everything you said in those weeks? Please.
An admin can't mute people since he must listen to rule breakers. In your case although, the dodgeball staff warned you multiple times to stop being annoying and unrespectful towards people and aboveall towards me, provoking instead of staying quiet.

I'm trying to be better and being more friendly and nicer to ppl
Since when? I haven't seen a single change in your attitude, nor any regulars has seen it. Unfriending and blocking people because they joined a normal group where i was in? What is this childish move? I really don't understand what happened in you and this is disappointing.

Waxel is always targeting me
Shall we ask Lighty what you did back 3 months ago? No. It would only put bad reputation over yourself.

Everyone knows me as a chill admin, never did anything wrong but you're the first one that made me lose my patience in these months.

This can be closed. DECLINED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread