Invalid Hello there.this is my application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name/Nickname: Psychodolphin , PD or irl hussein

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:88664193

Online Times and timezone: i am normaly on after 3:00 pm if earlier

Do you have a Microphone?:no.. da dang things do not like me

Previous experience in Admin/Mod:im an admin on the HH severs and also friends with the creator of HH (hamshire heavies)

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: i play on all but jail break and doge ball

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes since i am a HH sever mod

Why should we choose you?: although i have not been registered for a while and i have changed my steam acount many times (darn evil mods that ban everyone that kills them) i would like to the nice mod that doesnt wanna ban or slay.also i wanna be in a group of mature people

What will you do as Admin?: i would incorage people not to do bad stuff like being rude about peoples backgrounds or camping, mic spaming and teaming on saxton hale.i would kinda treat them as children not to be mean but as in a way of saying are you really going to that.

extra notes: this is an new acount so it will not have loads of play time.Extra addtion i speak and write in a load of languages so if some one german or turkish cant read the rule about only speaking english i will sort it out

• Disagree
Reactions: Mr.Fluffy
Oh dear, Psycho, i told you to not do this yet!
You have not collected the hours yet :/

This app is invalid you do not have 3 days play time.

You don't have enough playtime to apply for VSH yet, not even close to 3 days with your 6 hours. Your app is a mess, your punishments are very weak and it seems like you haven't put any effort in your application.

Going to mark this as invalid because of reasons stated above. Feel free to re-apply in one month when your activity has increased.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncle Lance
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread