Hello there everyone! (1 Viewer)

Obvilions

It's the middle on the night and i dont have any life at all that's why.

My name is Obvilions, also known as Alexander and i am currently 17 years old soon 18 years old. I live in Stockholm/Sweden with my lovely supporting dad, and at my freetime i'm just hanging out with my friends sometimes, when im bored but usually i just sitting and playing Team Fortress 2. God jesus help me. But long story short i am adopted from Vietnam, yeah just delivered from the Vietnam War. But i think that's it there isn't so much i can tell you guys about that is really interesting, you know what give me a break it's really late and aint nobody got time fho dat. But i love you all!

- Obvilions ::sleepy::

Welcome to the forums
Hope you enjoy your stay!

Tjena.

It's the middle on the night and i dont have any life at all that's why.

My name is Obvilions, also known as Alexander and i am currently 17 years old soon 18 years old. I live in Stockholm/Sweden with my lovely supporting dad, and at my freetime i'm just hanging out with my friends sometimes, when im bored but usually i just sitting and playing Team Fortress 2. God jesus help me. But long story short i am adopted from Vietnam, yeah just delivered from the Vietnam War. But i think that's it there isn't so much i can tell you guys about that is really interesting, you know what give me a break it's really late and aint nobody got time fho dat. But i love you all!

- Obvilions ::sleepy::

Adopted from Vietnam ? Sounds legit, lel.

Users who are viewing this thread