Hello. My name is Sepehr Danesh. My username is SepGam. I live in Iran, in Tehran city. I love Team Fortress 2. Gaming is my life. (1 Viewer)

SepGam

Hello. My name is Sepehr Danesh. My username is SepGam. I live in Iran, in Tehran city. I love Team Fortress 2. Gaming is my life.

• Creative
Reactions: Nikola
Hello Sepehr Danesh from Tehran City, Iran

Yo yo yo, Danesh. Lucky you living in such a beautiful country.

Hi Sepehr! :)

Hello Sepehr Danesh, My username is SepGam, I live in Iran, in Tehran city, I love Team Fortress 2, Gaming is my life. I'm Spam

Yo yo yo, Danesh. Lucky you living in such a beautiful country.
Beautiful country? These son of the bitches made this country become the worst. They made dollar and all of iranian supplies become very expensive. The PS5 and the Xbox Series X have same price in dollars; but in rials (iranian money type), the PS5 is 300 million rials and Xbox Series X is 140 million rials. This country sucks.

Beautiful country? These son of the bitches made this country become the worst. They made dollar and all of iranian supplies become very expensive. The PS5 and the Xbox Series X have same price in dollars; but in rials (iranian money type), the PS5 is 300 million rials and Xbox Series X is 140 million rials. This country sucks.
Gotta admit that when I called it a beautiful country I didn't much care about the affairs of the video game market in your country. It was more about the vivid, varied landscapes and the rich history and culture.

• Boring
Reactions: bap!

Users who are viewing this thread