Hello guys! (1 Viewer)

Snyper

Hello, you can call me Snyper either Alex, doesn't matter; I live in Italy since 2009 but I was born in Romania. I like to joke and to make new friends, i'm also a friendly person so feel free to add me if you want to have a simple chat :), but I am also serious when i have to be, i'm responsible and mature. I mostly play dodgeball and I started playing it around the end of 2011, with a total of 1 year and a half of pause. I started playing again Team Fortress 2 since 1 week and i'm enjoying it, sadly most of the communities there were once are dead, but that won't be a motivation to stop having fun :).

See you in game,

Snyper.

Reactions: Wolfgang
Hello, you can call me Snyper either Alex, doesn't matter; I live in Italy since 2009 but I was born in Romania. I like to joke and to make new friends, i'm also a friendly person so feel free to add me if you want to have a simple chat :), but I am also serious when i have to be, i'm responsible and mature. I mostly play dodgeball and I started playing it around the end of 2011, with a total of 1 year and a half of pause. I started playing again Team Fortress 2 since 1 week and i'm enjoying it, sadly most of the communities there were once are dead, but that won't be a motivation to stop having fun :).

See you in game,

Snyper.
sup, hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Pasta Pasta Spaghetti with Ketchup.

Just Kidding. Welcome 'njoy your stay :D

• Creative
Reactions: Monster
Welcome to the forums :)

See you in game,

Snyper.
Hai sexi, welcome

Users who are viewing this thread