Hello everyone :) (1 Viewer)

plEase

Hello Gamers i am pErfeCtgOd i joined this community today however am playing on Panda community servers since june start and its pretty fun :D. Currently i play only Dodgeball #19 2. This community is pretty awesome and finally decided to be part of member of this family :). i main Soldier and spy on vanilla gamemodes. Ever since i joined the server i.e Dodgeball #19 2 all players and admins are friendly and good :D Its a nice environment to play here with community. Thats for all :v you guys may know me more as i am permanent member of this community <3 also i would be donating some amount next month to support this awesome community :D

Thank you have a great day :D <3

You are correct and welcome. I am new too but feel the same about the admins and community.

• Friendly
Reactions: OxyGenE
Welcome to the community! ^^

Reactions: plEase
Hello, Welcome.

If you haven't heard this today. YOU are SPECIAL!!!

Very nice to meet you. Enjoy your stay with a wide variety of servers with different gamemodes and an 'interesting' community! :)

hello and welcome to the community ! ^^
hope you'll enjoy youreslf here =D

Hello... no to plain. Hey man... no to in your face... Welcome.... no to generic... screw it! Hope you love the community and hope you'll become a long standing member as always enjoy! :D

Reactions: plEase
Welcome to the community

Users who are viewing this thread