hello every1 and welcome to mr.pig book (1 Viewer)

are you inspiraed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Pig

Donator
I'm a pirate of the ocean of season. My name is johhney Deepeer and i am here with a friend invadrare that he is really handy with a sword i call Johhny sword JR. I fight a guy call 1 doolar with a friend called snuupidoopi dogg.My man invadrare and I we have a boat we call speed demon on sea and it is very fast n qucik. i have my own tv program call fast n sea where we go fast and sea on the ocean with my boat speed demon and it has skull on top. I have my own town where i live and killed other pirate trying to avoid my iland because i want them To live here With my best friend invadrare becayse in sweden land we usaully eat ice cream on witnter cause it 's too hot In winter but in summer its wind all over my land and on ocean we can eat ice cream in snow even it is very hot but i em very powerfull to liberate other pirate shipps from other pirate called davy jonhas and yeah this is my book of pirates yeah.

I'll make a translation tomorrow, don't worry about it non-swedish readers ;)

• Friendly
Reactions: Mr.Pig
Alright, here goes:

I'm a pirate of the ocean of season. My name is johhney Deepeer and i am here with a friend invadrare that he is really handy with a sword i call Johhny sword JR. I fight a guy call 1 doolar with a friend called snuupidoopi dogg.My man invadrare and I we have a boat we call speed demon on sea and it is very fast n qucik. i have my own tv program call fast n sea where we go fast and sea on the ocean with my boat speed demon and it has skull on top. I have my own town where i live and killed other pirate trying to avoid my iland because i want them To live here With my best friend invadrare becayse in sweden land we usaully eat ice cream on witnter cause it 's too hot In winter but in summer its wind all over my land and on ocean we can eat ice cream in snow even it is very hot but i em very powerfull to liberate other pirate shipps from other pirate called davy jonhas and yeah this is my book of pirates yeah.

I'm a pirate from the Ocean of Season. My name is Johhney Deepeer and I am here with a friend Invadrare, he is really handy with a sword I call Johhny sword JR. I once fought a guy called "1 doolar" with a friend by the name of "Snuupidoopi Dogg". My man Invadrare and I, we have a boat we have given the name "Speed Demon" and it is very fast and quick.

I have my own TV-show named "Fast n' Sea" where we go quickly and sail the ocean with my boat Speed Demon that has a skull in the bow. I also own a town in where I live and have killed other filthy pirates that have been attempting to avoid my island, since I want them to live there with my best friend Invadrare. The reason for this is because in Sweden we usually eat ice cream during winter because it's very warm nowadays, but during the summer it blows a cold wind through my lands and leaves us to shake from being frozen. And beware ye' ships, for I liberate ships from the mighty pirate Davy Jonhas. Ye scum shall read forth the book of pirate treasures YARR!!

@Mr.Pig I made it more sensible and corrected your original version, I also included a little touch of "pirate". :D

Alright, here goes:

I'm a pirate from the Ocean of Season. My name is Johhney Deepeer and I am here with a friend Invadrare, he is really handy with a sword I call Johhny sword JR. I once fought a guy called "1 doolar" with a friend by the name of "Snuupidoopi Dogg". My man Invadrare and I, we have a boat we have given the name "Speed Demon" and it is very fast and quick.

I have my own TV-show named "Fast n' Sea" where we go quickly and sail the ocean with my boat Speed Demon that has a skull in the bow. I also own a town in where I live and have killed other filthy pirates that have been attempting to avoid my island, since I want them to live there with my best friend Invadrare. The reason for this is because in Sweden we usually eat ice cream during winter because it's very warm nowadays, but during the summer it blows a cold wind through my lands and leaves us to shake from being frozen. And beware ye' ships, for I liberate ships from the mighty pirate Davy Jonhas. Ye scum shall read forth the book of pirate treasures YARR!!

@Mr.Pig I made it more sensible and corrected your original version, I also included a little touch of "pirate". :D

Couldn't have done it better :D

Honestly, this story would be good if the details and descriptions wasn't so badly made. Like, pirates in Sweden and a guy named "Invadrare".. the fuck?

Honestly, this story would be good if the details and descriptions wasn't so badly made. Like, pirates in Sweden and a guy named "Invadrare".. the fuck?
Newsflash, it's a fucking joke.

Oh wait, it's a story. It doesn't have to be true :^)

Users who are viewing this thread