Hello dear panda community (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayofmone

It's me, an ex-member.

I will make this short, without any accusations.

Some people recently added my to discuss about panda community and operation panda.

I made my decission and will not change it, i will stay at operation panda.

Please don't add me for discussions if you don't really feel like having to.

I allways appreciate constructife discussions.

If it is not constructive you will mist likely find yourself on my blocked list and removed from my friends.

I don't like flamers.

Best wishes and greetings,
dayofmone.

I smell irony in the air, and it's real bad irony.

It is not a flame. It is meant as a wish to be added by people that want information of an other side.

And not to be added by people that just want to hate, I don't need that.

It is not a flame. It is meant as a wish to be added by people that want information of an other side.

And not to be added by people that just want to hate, I don't need that.
fact is that you guys give players wrong information out and if that doesnt end the "war" will never end

You know.. people usually put a name after saying "It's me", then they say who they were..

fact is that you guys give players wrong information out and if that doesnt end the "war" will never end

Since you accuse us of giving wrong information, everyone is free to get all information he wants from me.

Since you accuse us of giving wrong information, everyone is free to get all information he wants from me.
i dont accuse you guys but thats fact cause i got proof for all that shit that happend, also i dont think that this here will end well so i gonna lock this topic.

Hello Martin,

Good to see that at-least you don't register to start a war. That already means a bunch of goodies.
Second, Please, if you want, add me on Steam to discuss your point of things, steam url is /id/app1enerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread