Not open for further replies.

Heather

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
My name
My name is Heather

My age and who gave me permission to apply
I'm 25, meet the requirements to not need permission and VSH is available for staff.

My Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:38146286 is my SteamID.

My Availability
My Timezone is : GMT
In terms of my availability, I'm free 24/7 and tend to bounce between GMT/EST depending on sleep pattern, my times are roughly as follows:
  • Monday-Friday = 10am - 1-2am.
  • Saturday-Sunday = 10am - 3-4am.
The Server I wish to apply for
I'm looking to apply for VSH #05

Do I have a Microphone?
I have a microphone that I use a fair amount as I regularly talk with a lot of the regulars.

My past experience?
Previously have been an admin for Panda VSH in the past as well as having experience prior to that on other communities
Previous admin app - (https://www.panda-community.com/threads/heathers-vsh-admin-application.22026/)

My past experience with Sourcemod
Although I do have experience using Sourcemod admin commands it has been quite a few years since I last used them.

Why I feel like I should be chosen
Just as VSH seems to be getting new map changes/gameplay changes, staff started resigning and leaving the server, without any staff specific to it, it only felt right to apply to avoid the server going unstaffed.
This all happened just as I got back into tf2 and considering its the only server outside of uncletopia that I play on, I'm pretty invested in seeing the server succeed.

Alongside my renewed interest in tf2, Vsh having a better map pool and with friends also playing more, I'll be sinking plenty more time into the mode in the months to come.
I also know a fair few regulars and generally haven't been problematic to anyone in the past nor really had any issues with moderating when I was previously staff

Ontop of all that I have a decent interest in getting back to testing possible changes and learning how to make changes to the VSH gamemode.

Using my previous punishments since I see no need to change them
Warnings
Players that are found to be breaking rules will be given 2-3 warnings depending on how severe the breach of rules are before they are dealt stacking punishments to ensure they're given a chance and to ensure simple 1-off mistakes from being treated too harshly

Punishments
My scaling punishments for Gags/Mutes/Bans would be as follows:
  • Initial Warnings
  • First Rulebreak - 180 mins
  • Second Rulebreak - 720 mins
  • Third Rulebreak - 1440 mins
  • Fourth Rulebreak - 10080 mins
  • Fifth Rulebreak - 43200 mins
  • Sixth Rulebreak - Permanent
More Specific Punishments
  • Fail Hale/Not doing damage
    • First time - Slay
    • Second time - Kick
    • Third time - Ban, based off of previous scaling Bans
  • AFK players (Players will be slapped to double check that they are indeed afk before being punished)
    • First time - Kick
    • Second time - Kick
  • Inappropriate Sprays
    • First time - Warning and Removal of the Spray
    • Second time - Kick
  • Micspam/Chatspam
    • First time - Warning
    • Second time - Gag/Mute, based off of previous scaling mutes/gags
  • Cheating
    • First time - Permanent Ban accompanied by demo for proof
  • Advertising Cheats
    • First time - Permanent Gag/Mute
Additional Information
Playtime within the Server at 27d 02:01:09h as of this post
1 Comms Bans
0 Server Bans
HLStats Profile
HLStats Sessions
HLStats Chat

Current VSH Admins
none :(

Hello Heather welcome back! I do apologies for the late response by me regarding your feedback.

So as I can see your admin application is well laid out straight to the point. You are active on the forums which is great. Your sessions are slowly building and your chatlog looks good.
You have previous experience here and from what I remember you did great.
The only thing that I am concerned about is your expectations for what panda community will be to you as mentioned within your admin application. Yes we have had updates for VSH but it doesn't mean panda's updating is frequent or if anymore is going to happen within the upcoming recent future. So long as you understand that then your time back here should be fine.

And with no one assigned to VSH that means this can go to under review.
Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

accepted, welcome back :)
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Darky

• Friendly
Reactions: Heather
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread