Declined (Heartbroken about this) Report against human (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nergal Nergalton

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Who are you reporting?: Human
Server: US Jailbreak
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:60726659
Reason for report: This was honestly just heartbreaking for me to witness. Although I unfortunately did not record everything he did during his session tonight, the file I attached provides what will probably be the meat of my reason for this report. Human (going by the name simon, but his voice is very much recognizable) acted weirdly hostile and abrasive -- at one point, which I do not have on recording (but the regulars who were on can vouch for me), he actually encouraged the warden to illegally LR deny even after everyone was telling him to do the LR. This culminated in the file provided below, which...speaks for itself...he calls JB a curse, says he hated being admin and now has "freedom", and feels being permamuted (as far as I'm aware he's had 8 past mutes thus pretty much guaranteeing his next one will be permanent) will be a good thing. This all, combined with his abrasiveness from tonight and the responses from some players, makes me very concerned he's deliberately trying to get himself a permamute as an excuse to leave.

I don't really know what action would need to be taken here but I'm posting this here to alert everyone and hopefully have at least someone keep an eye on him because I'm very worried he's going to start rule-breaking using the "I wanna quit" excuse.

The admin (who wants to remain anonymous) did not really know how to deal with the situation which is something I can't really blame them for.
Proof:
The file I provided.

Attachments

• vlc 2022-06-08 23-32-35-336.mp4
    40.7 MB
Semi told me a lot of admins do this upon resigning.

I feel kinda dumb posting this now.

My sincerest apologizes to anyone I may have upset.

I don't exactly see any rulebreaking happening in the video, just human voicing his reasons for resigning and talking about how he would leave if perm muted.

Also this
1654804657360.png

Declined

Reactions: Nergal Nergalton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread