Having a con like comicon but pandacon (1 Viewer)

Is this a good idea

• Yes

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Mabye

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Potato

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

Austinbro345

Yep I thought of this.
I know its sounds stupid but, who knows it could be a good idea. (As long as it doesnt turn out like the tumbler thing)
Just a little idea I wanted to get out there.

• Funny
Reactions: Da Random
back2basics, a community I was part of way back in 09 when I first got into tf2 used to have community lan-BBQs hosted in some shady warehouse in the middle of fuck all in England, they were a blast-- but only the British (or well financed) would show up and that was a community consisting of a large number of 'adult' players to properly organise such a thing.

However lovely such an idea is, I don't think you thought much ahead of the initial idea. realistically speaking it is nigh impossible to plan and finance. Tell you what though, I ever win the lottery- I'll pay all o y'alls tickets

Kudos for bringing it up though, I would love to see such a thing happen again lol. Most of the two dozen orso players I have met IRL from Dodgeball have become friends for life. And one of them partner, even.

Yep I thought of this.
I know its sounds stupid but, who knows it could be a good idea. (As long as it doesnt turn out like the tumbler thing)
Just a little idea I wanted to get out there.
Once you there, do you want to cosplay like one of the administrators? #Impersonating > Ban

I wouldn't come unless it was right outside my doorstep; not invested in people here enough to make substantial travel.

And I mean, without me the party would suck ass soooo yea that's where we're at

Kevin's house and lots of beer? Easy

Will visit German eventually anyway

It'd take a decent amount of money to do an actual Convention, I think you mean something like a Meet-up.

Bad idea nonetheless, you'd probably get groped by other dudes as a dude.

New It'd take a decent amount of money to do an actual Convention, I think you mean something like a Meet-up.

Bad idea nonetheless, you'd probably get groped by other dudes as a dude.

You know you want it :kappa:

Users who are viewing this thread