Invalid HappyWaffle's Application for #09 Deathrun (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyWaffle

- Your name and/or nickname

My real name is Matthew, but please call me Happy.

- Your age

My Current age is 16 Years old.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

I believe that i'm at the appropriate age limit to apply without authorization. Please take note that you can take me up again for adminship when space is available.

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/happywaffle/
[U:1:184117589]

- Your general online times and your timezone

(UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
Since leaving high-school. I have plenty of time to play videogames and chill out. So, Most of the day and night.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I mostly play on #09 Deathrun just because i enjoy playing deathrun servers. But i have also taken interest in #03 Jump.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

I'm afraid i don't. Sorry, I don't plan on buying one in the future.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

We'll start with gmod, I used to work 2 shifts. The servers were Inferno RP and Venomous RP but has sadly closed
For tf2, I worked on a server called 'TradePlazaGuys'.
And i used to work here a few months ago before my GCSE exams came up. Unfortunately, i had to resign.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Of course, I'm very familiar to the admin system as i used to use it on gmod also as for this community

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I have been a trained admin for 2 years now, and i have a reputation on Deathrun servers associated with the Panda Community. And i'm beginning to getting to know new people in the community and have grown a friendship with a few people.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

If a chatspammer fills the chat. They would get a punishment based on how many other staff has gagged them. The same follows for Micspammers.
Cheaters will be reported to my mentor or another admin to confirm my suspicions.

As stated on the shoutbox and I'll paste here;

'- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)'

Currently Deathrun is closed for applicants unless you have either one of two factors (This is my personal opinion) ; You have about 2-3 hours per day (Which is a high demand I know) or you are active on Deathrun #22 rather than Deathrun #9. Deathrun #9 is heavily watched...I've seen those calls get eaten up in less than a minute.

But since you didn't ask for permission first on the matter (or not to my knowledge or stated here) I am going to have to mark it as invalid due to lack of permission. If you do meet any of the factors stated above, talk to me.
You can always ask @Stabbin as well. @Trazyn also but we will most likely talk to one another about it.

but but my waffle syrup ;-;

• Winner
Reactions: Deep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread