Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Oh god he is so handsome

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zushikikato Wolfeh

Donator
Hello everyone. I would like to make a suggestion about a potentional new hale for Freak Fort

He has normal hale hp
His rage is pretty much the aoe fear around him of normal hale but it also makes him get a random weapon.
He has a Superjump
And the model looks really detailed

Gameplay
Picture of him ingame http://i.imgur.com/p2x1R0yl.jpg

gimme dat handsome jack =3

Link to the boss?

I don't know the character that wel myself, but the gimmicks seem very interesting so why shouldn't we give it a go?

Everything better then Nope Engineer eh'?
*rage intensifies*

I don't know the character that wel myself, but the gimmicks seem very interesting so why shouldn't we give it a go?

Everything better then Nope Engineer eh'?
*rage intensifies*
Gotta ask @Kevin if he's going to add it (maybe). But not sure if good hale, since it looks very op for some reason lol. With all those guns.

Gotta ask @Kevin if he's going to add it (maybe). But not sure if good hale, since it looks very op for some reason lol. With all those guns.
He only gets one of them, as long as you keep your distance you wont get rekt badly.

Inbefore Nope Engineer too :l and i don't think the guns crit

Reactions: PandaASDF
Lol usa ff2? Gg

huh completely forgot about that one, added it now D:

Reactions: PandaASDF
i can't wait c:

He isn't on there for me o:

i see him when map reset c:

its added on FF2 and on the USA FF2 server, should also already be active n workin :p

Bug i noticed his rage sound is reaaaly silent and his quotes when he jumps and start don't work o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread