"Hall of fame" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Pikachu

Intermediate
Hai~

People only donate for two reasons.

*First one is: Benefits and tags.
*Second one is: To support the community and to keep the servers up. - Maybe a mix of the first and second also.

If someone donated, they wants some appreciate for spending their money on a community. The only way so far to get some appreciate back is maybe a thanks in the chat. As far as i know. If people wants to see some appreciate or some results after they donate they often wants this:

* Maybe somekind of "Hall of fame" Like the got in the page tf2outpost. Where you see top donators. The top 3, gets somekind of cool colour and tag in the page.

* Recent donations, you should be able to see who was the last one who donated. You wants some more appreciate back like i said before.

So. I wants those 2 suggestions to be added :< People wants some appreciateionsqwr if they donate. (raged on that long word)

You presume that we are big like tf2outpost with more than 12 thousand active users and 1 thousand donators...

Tie is right.
a hall of fame would be nice.
but our hall will stay small and decent

Master Keiii' said:
Tie is right.
a hall of fame would be nice.
but our hall will stay small and decent
Indeed, but i know this is a small community. But it's getting bigger for every day. I know that a very few people donate, but there is still some all the time.

hm.. we will see if we add one

It's 3 months that I wait for my mom to get some money in my paypal I really REALLY wanted to donate to this awesome community :3

'I can\'t breath ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ'' said:
It's 3 months that I wait for my mom to get some money in my paypal I really REALLY wanted to donate to this awesome community :3
Those tits are like shining in mah screen.

About the hall of fame, hope you really adds it ;3 Gonna stay in top ya know haha

We are getting closer to adding "Hall of awesome people"...

Guys, I'm trying to find the paypal card of my father, I want to donate to the panda community :D

try to understand what I wrote...I used google translator :D

DatAssassin' said:
Guys, I'm trying to find the paypal card of my father, I want to donate to the panda community :D

try to understand what I wrote...I used google translator :D
First of all, i'd recommend you to ask your father before you use his paypal card.

Second i can't stop rofl about google translator

Ask my father? pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Yeah, ask your father, i don't want FBI on Panda's doorstep .:::. tazman tauntsmile devildance :D

lal, yeah ask him would be better ^-^ devildance

DatAssassin' said:
Okay I'll ask him ^^
Don't ask him, just take whatever you want, are you Assassin or not!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread