Hales suggestions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patmosphere

Donator
I played on other FF2 servers, I noticed some interesting hales that could bring more fun and interest to the actual players on the server and attract who comes in for the first time.
So, for all the cancerous (apologies about using this word, but yush) minecraft/undertale/Rick&Morty fans, here come some possible future hales. [PS. I sadly didn't find the descriptions for all of them, but this part could be done by who really had enjoined the series where they came from] [PPS. All the models used for third and first person are the one of the sniper]
Mr. Meeseeks
One of characters from Rick&Morty cartoons, this weird blue guy is going to spawn fake copies on all the map and repeat every 10 seconds: Look at me!
Weapon: Specialized killstreak [team shine] frying pan. Rage: Übercharge for 15 seconds, disarm of the sentries & scare of the players Range: 20x20 metres. Ability: Superjump equal to the one of Saxton Hale In-plus ability: Spawn every 10 sec a minion or plus (maximum 3 a spawn) similar to him.
Gameplay in a nutshell
Current theme I've heard on DISC FF2 server
The real meeseeks is marked by his fake clones for the "nebula" effect around the hand that bring the pan (in this photo the pan got sostituted with a mod)
Meeseeks's minions: when spawned they must do the classic sniper's rifle taunt, they have all the normal sniper health, their damage is always 2 per hit, even if with critz.

Sans
Aka dead philosopher, this guy got out from his own game just to invade also FF2, get ready to be Dunked on.
Weapon: Professional killstreak [deadly daffoil, celebral discharge effect] bat outta hell. Rage: Übercharge for 10 seconds, attacks players with the damage a critzed short circuit, uses the same way of a medigun but it attacks all the targets behind him at the same time. Range: 5x5 metres. Ability: He has no superjump but the height of his normal jump is increased at the max like the one of an upgraded sniper in Mvm. Teleport every 30 sec to a random player with a delay time after it of 4.5 seconds.
Current theme: Megalovania increased of speed

Herobrine
Weapon:
Killstreak bushwacka. Rage: Scares players for 6.5 seconds, gives a huntsman with 4 arrows [Arrows do 225 damage and they will burn the target until his death or until he will get healed by a medic or by a medkit]. Range: 5x5 metres. Ability: Superjump like the one of Saxton hale.
Playing minecraft in FF2... Wat
Current theme found on Hampshire heavies community

Even if I spent all the morning to write this thread, I dun care if someone will delete it lmao

Last edited:
Patty, you need to add the download files aswell :eek:

Tbh in my opinion heffe is more op than mikku but yeah agreed anyways :D

I honestly Think Miku should be nerfed or removed and Heffe just removed

• Agree
Reactions: unknown`
First: We're going out the theme of this thread.
Second: Miku and Heffe are Op only if used with ability, I've a lot of times players who with a good tactic defeated Miku & Heffe without preoccupation. The rage/ability of Heffe is dangerous only in tiny maps (like the hated prison), about Miku the rages could be dangerous only if the players keep not shooting on her for just some seconds and so she can run away and waits for the recharge of the rages.
Third: I missed to say other things
The real meeseeks is marked by his fake clones for the "nebula" effect around the hand that bring the pan (in this photo the pan got sostituted with a mod)
maxresdefault.jpg

Herobrine
Existence is living just to be burned by who loves you, nothing will be left alive on this earth until the loves will finish~Herobrine about his complex situation
Weapon: Killstreak bushwacka. Rage: Scares players for 6.5 seconds, gives a huntsman with 4 arrows [Arrows do 225 damage and they will burn the target until his death or until he will get healed by a medic or by a medkit]. Range: 5x5 metres. Ability: Superjump like the one of Saxton hale.
another part about the herobrine's Rage: Spawn of 4 (max number) creepers per rage.
Crepeers: Normal demo health, equiped with a critzed ullapool caber

#BuffMiku
Thank you for your attention. :3

But on a serious note, I wouldn't mind seeing some new bosses. But testing will be required to determine whether they're overpowered or underpowered.

• Funny
Reactions: unknown`
First post (created thread date)Patmosphere, Apr 27, 2016 -> September 9, 2016. Pretty late aren't ya?

This first Boss looks weird and ridiculous. I like it.
''Spawn every 10 sec a minion or plus (maximum 3 a spawn) similar to him.''
Does that mean the Glitch; Broken Crit's in the next round is still a thing? (Same Problem with MeeM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread