Hacker (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yummy Chicken

• Steam name: Alucard
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:58454876
  • Rules broken: Hacking
  • Evidence:
After watching these demos, you may not find it convincing, however please read the explanation on why he is.

First Demo
I first decided to record him air blasting rockets at a far distance, he seems to jump and down spike all the rockets to one side, no other flicks. The rocket was at high speed, again was just jumping and down spiking the rocket to one side and no other flicks, it is almost impossible to not flick any rocket at all.
We now know his style of air blasting. Moving on.

Second Demo
He decides to move to the red side, he steals one rocket, however he jumps and down spikes it, when we steal rockets, it is sometimes hard to detect when it is coming for you and the reaction to steal, however this person here had auto reflect meaning any rocket near him will be air blasted, unless he turns it off. In addition, Squall had the rocket, he attempts to back shot the rocket to him, however he sent it forward while the suspect did a down spike when the rocket did not target him. You may think he predicted that, I predicted that too, however we wouldn't jump and flick down.

Third Demo
Our suspect again heads over to red side, so I decided to follow him. I attempted a back shot and he manages to air blast by jumping and down spiking. He claims that he predicted that, however as he moves away from me, he steals another rocket by jumping and down spiking, again auto air blasting when the rocket is near him.

Overall, I do believe he has auto air blast which he is constantly turning on and off and before I recorded these demos, he air blasted TWO spawn rockets when the rocket got destroyed, there was no delay from him recovering to air blast the rocket, just a constant air blast.
This player has been vac'd ban on some games, including tf2(2 times, claims he is vac'd on his profile).

Thank you for reading this.

Attachments

• hacker.dem
    2.3 MB · Views: 116
  • hacker2.dem
    2 MB · Views: 126
  • hacker3.dem
    1.2 MB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread