hacker spam (1 Viewer)

OxyGenE

hi guys i have a problem since one month and it's really pissing me off. So some guy(s) are spamming my profile with this message:
Hey,sorry for trouble you. I unbox my first unusual,but i noob in tf2,and i need your help.Check please screenshot,it good or bad unusual? and maybe you know price? i could trade with you? http:/screen-ran.com/images/image_76219.png/

allway the same message with the same mistakes, for exemple "i noob in tf2" but never the same name. how can i make it stop plz ?!.
thanks.

Delete comment; block person. Rinse and repeat whenever you get a new one.

Basically all you can do. Additionally you could make your profile private to keep those fuckers out entirely; that is, if you're not trading anything at that moment. Don't know how active a trader you are.

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
Delete comment; block person. Rinse and repeat whenever you get a new one.

Basically all you can do. Additionally you could make your profile private to keep those fuckers out entirely; that is, if you're not trading anything at that moment. Don't know how active a trader you are.
why private?
just make the comments section not available for public - solved

• Winner
Reactions: Kah
why private?

O, fair enough. I never tried to restrict my comment section, forgot that was a thing.

Reactions: Kevin
Phisers common tactic
Don't click ANY shady links

If anyone adds you and they just copy pasta it to you, just remove and block.
OR you could do like I did, which is basically to tell people to comment and give a reason before they add you.

Oh wait, it's the comments...
ye...

For 1 month? ONE MONTH?

I've had these fuckers come after me for over a year now, I get about 3 simultaneous adds every time I bump trades, hell, I even get adds for doing absolutely nothing. I delete all my profile comments. Phishing is a standard thing now, just view profile > private = block. My block list is massive.

Phishing bots won't read your comments and be polite and refrain from adding you.......

I've blocked 'Jon' 4 times now, poor man....

Reactions: Supreme
For 1 month? ONE MONTH?

I've had these fuckers come after me for over a year now, I get about 3 simultaneous adds every time I bump trades, hell, I even get adds for doing absolutely nothing. I delete all my profile comments. Phishing is a standard thing now, just view profile > private = block. My block list is massive.

Phishing bots won't read your comments and be polite and refrain from adding you.......

I've blocked 'Jon' 4 times now, poor man....
You're lucky I get an add like 50 times a day

I've only been added by these pishers once I got my unusual. So it hasn't become that bothersome to me yet. I think they target "richer" players for more "profit"(?)

Best you can do is restrict your comment section so its private.

One of my buddies got the virus
Poor girl,she was too nice to get blocked
R.I.P phoenix

One of my buddies got the virus
Poor girl,she was too nice to get blocked
R.I.P phoenix

Not to be offensive, but I have literally no sympathy for those that get phished or hacked by links. It's just dumb to fall for that. I don't understand why all phisher bots use awful English, it makes me less likely to trust anything.

• Agree
Reactions: Lukas
Not to be offensive, but I have literally no sympathy for those that get phished or hacked by links. It's just dumb to fall for that. I don't understand why all phisher bots use awful English, it makes me less likely to trust anything.
i know

Blocking them won't do anything, I have a friend who used to phish people doing this with a program he wrote himself.
He explained to me how it worked and I don't wanna go into it here but once a profile has commented it won't comment on the same profile more than once, it's all automated.
Basically all that happens is: Once one person gets phished and they download the link it sends all items using a trade offer to smurf accounts of the owner of the smurf accounts. This trade offer contains every item in the accounts inventory and then after that has been sent it then puts a comment on the profile of all that accounts friends too or something like that.

Blocking them won't do anything, I have a friend who used to phish people doing this with a program he wrote himself.
He explained to me how it worked and I don't wanna go into it here but once a profile has commented it won't comment on the same profile more than once, it's all automated.
Basically all that happens is: Once one person gets phished and they download the link it sends all items using a trade offer to smurf accounts of the owner of the smurf accounts. This trade offer contains every item in the accounts inventory and then after that has been sent it then puts a comment on the profile of all that accounts friends too or something like that.

So basically someone on my friends list fell for it?

Welcome in 2002

Reactions: Kevin
that friend of you then needs some serious amount of dicks in his butt

Users who are viewing this thread