Not open for further replies.

Fiescha

Hi guys,

new hacker arrived on war3.

Name: [Henso] Fuck Boi
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84820671
Rule he broke: Hacking with Wallhack and Aimbot
Evidence: http://www.mediafire.com/download/exxeaar2umf9bgy/boi.dem

His aim isn´t near enemies. He can see invisible spies (one time u can see it in the demo) and he knows the gamemode very well( no offense, but with 46 hours? He´s the first time here). I know that says not so much. But can you check his IP, too? If he created a second account to hack. Thanks for your tiem.

Tbh he dominated me once, and i was tryharding with warden ^^

Since no one else is gonna watch the demo I'll just do it.

Edit: I watched it, and sure, some parts where a bit weird with the aim. But I blame the 16-tick recording for that. I'll let other admins watch it aswell before banning the player.

Last edited:
What do you mean with 16-tick? the 16.000's tick? I'm a good player there but i hadn't sometimes chances. You checked his IP? Or can you do it even after a ban?

What do you mean with 16-tick? the 16.000's tick? I'm a good player there but i hadn't sometimes chances. You checked his IP? Or can you do it even after a ban?
ticks, is how many times the game updates every second -- which in this case, is the replay. Basically, the demos are not an accurate recording of what really happened.

I don't see the hacks in this one as well and since noone else replied by now I'll lock and move the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread