Hacker (maybe) report on USA Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mignone_roy20

Name: I am the Führer #TF:NO
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66003833
Rule: Hacking (Auto-airblast I think)
Evidences: 2 demos

First: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5e7mjqdt9527r4v/fuhrer1.dem?dl=0
Especially at the end where he airblasts 2 times when the rocket it out of his screen. (Made the demo stop at 5000 ticks since there's nothing else suspicious after, don't know if it will work)

Second: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6r4vp06fphbwmek/fuhrer2.dem?dl=0
Looks up to the sky, rocket is not even on his screen and he actually managed to airblast it.

Maybe it doesn't really matter but here's a line of their Steam bio:
And TF2 competitive with hacks (win every time)

Thanks for reading.

If u think he is hacking just ban him already u r an admin and u have demos so if he ever comes to appeal watch the demos again with other db admins to be sure if he is indeed hacking.However I will watch the demos and share my opinion

If u think he is hacking just ban him already u r an admin and u have demos so if he ever comes to appeal watch the demos again with other db admins to be sure if he is indeed hacking.However I will watch the demos and share my opinion
Hacking deserves Perm ban, and Perm ban requires full Admin rights. Also, I'd like to know the opinions of other Admins so I make a good decision, just to be sure he really is, in fact, a hacker.

Hacking deserves Perm ban, and Perm ban requires full Admin rights. Also, I'd like to know the opinions of other Admins so I make a good decision, just to be sure he really is, in fact, a hacker.
Well u can ban him for like 100 months and I understand that u want the opinion of other admins

1151.jpg

Let's just wait until tomorrow morning/ early afternoon to see what others say. I'll check it out as soon as I can and so will Deadsworn and all the other admins.
There is no rush and no need to clog up this report. ::(: I'll edit this when I have a look.

Well u can ban him for like 100 months and I understand that u want the opinion of other admins
Is it even possible to ban for such a long time?
And anyway, I want to share it with Dodgeball Admins before anyone does anything. Sounds more fair to me, anyway. I don't want to be like "Oh, he looks like he's hacking, let's ban him." In my opinion, when facing a hacker, we need more than one one person who agrees the person is hacking.

• Agree
Reactions: Clic Clic Boom
Banned ~
He is clearly using autoblast, I noticed this when he was writing/being afk, he still airblasted rocket.
Also he is banned from other commnuitys using hacks aimbot/spinhack/wallhack/autoblast.

Also I saw this
mhdw.png

Also @Doc Piss , even you are admin on small commnuity/server, it's doesnt make you pro admin. Also remember, different communitys work differently, we only perm ban players, when we are 100% sure.

Thanks for report , have wonderfull time on our servers ::):

Which is against the rules of being a trial admin so please stop talking out of your ass as if the OP had made any mistakes. I need a script to turn every post made by Joe and you into a kitten, then I'd happily scroll pages and get to the actual content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread