Guess the game (1 Viewer)

Eldin

Hi, im new here and thought we should start a game called "guess the game". The rules are simple you have 3 sentences with max. 8 words to describe a game and the others guess it.

Pro-Mode: Only 1 sentence with max 6 words
God-Mode: Only 1 word (I'm sure it i possible ^^)

I'll start:

Works as a undercover cop
Also does jobs for gangs
Knows martial arts very well

Easy one, Sleeping Dogs.

Incase I got it Right, here's my take on "God-Mode":
SNAAAAAAAAKE?

Even I know that one: Solid Snake. Does which exact game matter? In that case I wouldn't know.

Anyways, my turn:

Shadow
Scary as fuck
Nineteenth century

Probably Thief 2014, though it also applies to Penumbra, Amnesia, Alan Wake series and perhaps some more "horror" games.

Riddles should prompt a single possible answer. If there is more than one answer, then either all of them are correct, or the riddle is wrong by itself.

I don't know Thief 2014 or the Alan Wake series. I thought Amnesia was the only plausible option with 'shadow' so emphasised. You're not gonna tell me that all of those games contain a shadow as something so important, and take place in the nineteenth century?

Even I know that one: Solid Snake. Does which exact game matter? In that case I wouldn't know.

Anyways, my turn:

Shadow
Scary as fuck
Nineteenth century
Would've been enough to just say "Metal Gear Solid series" or something.

I don't know Thief 2014 or the Alan Wake series. I thought Amnesia was the only plausible option with 'shadow' so emphasised. You're not gonna tell me that all of those games contain a shadow as something so important, and take place in the nineteenth century?
Thief 2014 takes place in steampunk universe, which is essentially a fantasy version of 19th century circa. And yes, it makes a great emphasis on the shadow, as in, by using those to hide, you can finish the entire game without having to fight once. It's your ally, and a very important one at that.
Penumbra seems to take place somewhere in the late 19th century. Shadow is your enemy there, and a very powerful one, too. Almost all-powerful. You always need to remain just as deep in the shades to hide and yet see something before it attacks you.
I might be confused about Alan Wake, but that still leaves two games matching the description.

But oh well. It's my turn, I guess.
Let's go all god-mode from the start: RA-SEP-RE-TEP.
Please don't google it ^_^

Well mine was "Sleeping Dogs". It is awesome.

You shouldn't use the title or something obvious in god mode.And you may use a second word if it is impossible. Here is my example:
reloadable shield

Last edited:
Eldin, both apply to hell of a lot more than one game so there's no way to guess the right one. Hence, you either need to use another keyword (one that points towards ONE game) or another difficulty.

It's two words though, not one as godmode requires.

allright another one
lets take down the next circuit

pun..punchout maybe? for the Wii?
Anyways;
Requiescat in pace

~Only people who had played the game/s will know it

Users who are viewing this thread