Accepted guess i have to return. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OxyGenE

So since to madact resigned, jailbreak is left with one full admin and one trial, which isn't enough, so i am reapplying mainly because of the current situation. i feel a little bit better now and think i can come back.
let's get started.

Name/Nickname:
well most of you know me i'm OxyGenE, everyone calls me oxy and my real name is Alexis.

Steam2 ID:
STEAM_0:0:73204309

Online Times and timezone:
i live in France so my timezone is UTC+01:00. i am generally online allday weekends and in the week from 5PM to 8PM

Do you have a Microphone?:
yes i do.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod:
i used to be an admin here not so long ago.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:
it depends on what i feel like playing but i am allways online on jailbreak and duel. i would like to apply for both duel and jailbreak like in my first trial.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
yes i am. i know all the commands needed to administrate a server properly.

Why should we choose you?:
well, jailbreak need admins and i would like to help like i did before.
i do not think i did a bad job back then (at least i never recieved any complains).

What will you do as Admin?:
i will make sure rules are respected and that users can enjoy theire stay on the servers.

my policie:

Jailbreak policie:
freekill: i would guardban the freekiller for 30 minutes after one or two warnings depending on the situation.

mass freekill: i would instantly ban the freekiller for 1440 minutes.

baiting: i would first warn the baiter, then slay him twice and finally give a 30 minutes guardban.

Duel policie:
sticky camp: first i would give a warning, then i slay twice and then i ban (length depending on his previous bans)

general policie:

Spammer: i would give a warning and then issue a punishment (length depending on the previous blocks).

hacker: i would record a demo, ban for a day, show to other admins the demo and depending on what was concluded on the forums unban or edit the ban to permanent.

offensive spray: i would first remove the spray and warn, then if he restarts remove the spray and kick the sprayer and if he starts again remove and ban the sprayer for 30 minutes.

foreign language: i first warn the rulebreaker and then mute or gag (length depending on previous blocks.)

Well, given the current situation it could be considered that he never really left. (I know this isn't how things work.)

His grammar isn't exactly an issue and he did well as an administrator before.

Oxxy, you needed some time off for yourself.
Please do take your time so you can enjoy administrating to the fullest again.
I am not giving a vote out here because I want to be sure you know what you're going into.

My advice would be tho to take your time untill you're ready to take all of the administrations problems.
But I really do like the good intentions you have right here, you're a good guy oxxy!

• Agree
Reactions: OxyGenE and Madact
You're welcome all you like Oxygene, but I do agree with what @Wolf just stated. You can take your break, you don't have to feel forced just because the "jailbreak team" is in need of admins..

I dont think you are worthy yet. Come back in 300 quadriligion years.

• Winner
Reactions: OxyGenE
Oxxy, you needed some time off for yourself.
Please do take your time so you can enjoy administrating to the fullest again.
I am not giving a vote out here because I want to be sure you know what you're going into.

My advice would be tho to take your time untill you're ready to take all of the administrations problems.
But I really do like the good intentions you have right here, you're a good guy oxxy!
You're welcome all you like Oxygene, but I do agree with what @Wolf just stated. You can take your break, you don't have to feel forced just because the "jailbreak team" is in need of admins..

are you really sure you can handle jailbreak alone while mentoring a trial ? as i said i feel ready and i know what i am doing =)

Well if you really want to then you're welcome with open arms, as I said.

Yeah that's the France french vs. Quebec french showing hard, lol.
DID I JUST READ QUEBEC FRENCH AM I NOT ALONE IN THIS PLACE WHAT HAPPENED

Well anyway, from what I heard, Oxy was a super nice guy and I guess him being in the team again would be nice!

And woa your name is Alexis? I know a guy named Alexis and I've known him for several years, well we know new stuff every day :eek:

• Friendly
I dont want to be rude, but I give -1
Why? Feels like you are only applying because server doesnt have enough admins, and you feel bad about that.
You feel a bit better, that's great, but no. Dont ruin yourself again. Take your time as much as you need. I know you want to be admin again, but now it is not time for that. I jsut want to see your being sad and stuff, because you need to administrate, if you dont even have powers for that. I dont want to see you being suffered.

• Dislike
Reactions: Conge and IceStick
i'd +1 it, would be good to see you back oxy :)

tumblr_lqjzi5KRia1qk92x2o1_500.gif
thanks kevin ^^

I dont want to be rude, but I give -1
Why? Feels like you are only applying because server doesnt have enough admins, and you feel bad about that.
You feel a bit better, that's great, but no. Dont ruin yourself again. Take your time as much as you need. I know you want to be admin again, but now it is not time for that. I jsut want to see your being sad and stuff, because you need to administrate, if you dont even have powers for that. I dont want to see you being suffered.
don't worry skiff i am indeed reapplying sooner than what i thought, but i did it knowing that i was feeling better. i'll be completely honest here i didn't felt stressed anymore , but god you will never know how it is annoying for a former admin to see a rule breaker and not being able to punish, give a warning and earn a "fuck off" or "shut up".

tumblr_lqjzi5KRia1qk92x2o1_500.gif

even though im not an admin come back please

bug_net_by_genuinedemise-d4m89ap.png
Honestly, I just want you back here. I'm not even gonna review this app as I know what to expect. Here's your +1 cake!

• Funny
We want you back Oxy ;w; You are a great admin ^^

thanks for the feedback, the application is now under review and the final decission will be provided soon (today/tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread